Fun Times

I went downstairs and my mum and dad were getting ready to go to work. "Hi guys."
"Hi honey" my mum said. My dad smiled at me and said "Hows Blake?"
"He's fine I think he's talking me out today- Wait how do you know? Mum you told him?"
"Well I didn't mean to I just let it slip I'm sorry."
"Well it saved me so oh well."
"Where's he taking you?" My dad asked.
"I don't know I think it's a surprise."
"Ok have a good day" my dad said kissing my forehead and kissed my mum before he left.
"What time you meeting him?" Mum asked. "He's coming here and I'm not sure what time he'll probably call."

My mum went to work and I got dressed and went and sat downstairs. I was just editing the photos last night on my Mac book, when the doorbell rang. I quickly saved my work and put my laptop in front of me on the coffee table. I ran to the door and opened it and saw Blake stood there. Gosh he's gorgeous! "Hi b do you want to come in for a minute?"
"Yeah sure."
We went through into the living room and sat on the sofa Blake sat next to me and I leaned on his shoulder. "How are you b?" I asked him.
"Better now I'm with you." He said to me while turning to me and smiling.
We looked into each others eyes for a few seconds. I smile and let out a little awkward laugh and look away.
"So Anna you ready to go?" Blake asked me.
"Yeah I'll grab my shoes." 
I got up and got my vans and we left.
"So Blakey where are we off to?" I asked as we walked down the street hand in hand. "That my lovely is a secret."
"Come on baby give me a clue!" I said grabbing his other hand and walking backwards in front of him. "Ok then. Ummm i know. You'll love it." He said.

When we got near he told me to close my eyes, which I did. As we walked I could hear screams. "Ok open your eyes." I did we were at the fair!!! I love the fair!!! "Blake how did you know I love the fair!!!"
"I have my ways"
We had so much fun that day we went on so many rides and Blake and I won most of the games we went on. He even won me a massive pink teddy. We were sat on the bank at the side of the fair, eating candyfloss. My head was resting on Blakes shoulder. "Thank you b" I said.
"For what?"
"For finding out what I liked and planning such an amazing day, not may guys would do that. They would just do clichés." I said smiling at him.
"It's ok I just wanted to see you smile." I saw him look at my lips and I looked at his. He lent in and I did too. Our lips connected and it was magical. My first proper kiss! The kiss got deeper nearly a full on make out, but we remembered where we were and it probably wasn't a good idea here. We then realised it was nearly 5 and Blake insisted on walking me home. What a gentleman! When we got near my house I saw my dad's car in the drive. Oh for god's sake. I bet he's going to see us coming and ask Blake in and it's going to be really awkward. We walked up to my door and sure enough when I put my key in the door I hear my dad come. "Hi dad" I said as I opened the door. "Hiya how was your day?"
"It was good." I felt bad Blake was just stood there. Then my dad said "And this must be Blake?"
"Yes, that's me." Blake said, he sounded a bit nervous.
"Well I hope you take good care of my daughter she deserves to be treated like a princess."
"Promise I will. She deserves the whole world." Blake said making my heart flutter I smiled at him. "Good to hear. Would you like to come in?" My dad asked him. "Um yeah that would be lovely." We went through into the living room and sat there. Blake and dad got talking, about Blake's band and everything. After a few minutes my mum walked in. "Hi Anna, and this must be Blake."
"Yeah that's me"
"Very nice to meet you." She went and sat next to my dad. We all got talking, I lent my head on Blakes shoulder and he put his hand around my waist. I honestly didn't give a shit my parents were there.
When Blake had gone I went to my room and carried on editing. After a bit I started to get ready for bed. I got into bed and text Blake.
Night blakeyyyy going to bed now xx

Night princess see you soon sleep well xx