Depressed

So yeah I'm depressed. Can my life get any better? Well I hope so. At least I have Blake, my rock, the only good thing I have. I don't think he knows how much I need him. He is so supportive. Always looked after me. I lived in my room, more specifically my bed, I didn't leave. Blake tried to get me out but after a few days he gave up and just lay in my bed with me. I rested my head on his chest, he ran his fingers through my hair.
"How you feeling gorgeous?"
"I don't know I tad better I just don't ever think I'll be fine again. But it's Christmas Eve Eve I should cheer up"
"Off of friends I love friends"
"I love friends we should watch that episode friends always cheers me up"
"I'll put it on if you want"
"Yeah the box set is in front of my TV"

We watched the episode, it cheered me up. Like it always does. I sat up, I couldn't breathe, it took me a minute but I finally caught my breath.
"You ok gorgeous?" I turned to look at B.
"Yeah I just. Nothing" I lent down to him and kissed him. He kissed me back for a minute. "Ann Ann" he said pulling away.
"What? What's wrong?" I asked him.
"You don't want this"
"Yeah I do I wouldn't kiss you if I didn't" I smiled at him before kissing him again. He pulled back after a minute. "Ann you don't want this. You're just doing it because you're sad, feel lonely and think this will make you feel better, but you're not lonely, I love you and I know this, so I'm not taking advantage of you. I'd never do that so I'm not sleeping with you right now, OK?" I through down myself next to him.
"Why are you like this?"
"What have I done?"
"You're so amazing. Any other guy would have just done it, taken advantage of me even knowing I wasn't doing it for the right reasons. But not you, you've looked after me, cared for me and didn't take advantage of me. God how did I end up with you, you're the best. Why?"
He wrapped his arms around me, and rested his chin on my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "Because I love you, and I always will"
"I love you too"
"Gorgeous, one last thing. I'll look after you forever, like I did with your cancer, the miscarriage, with Luna, depression and everything else to come" I smiled at him.
"All you've done is look after me. I should have looked after you as well. It was your baby too"
"I didn't need it, you did"
There was a knock on my door and my mum came in.
"I just came to see how you are doing Annabelle"
"I'm fine thanks mum"
"Good we're all going to bed now so keep it down"
"We will"
"Night guys" she said as she shut the door.
"I need to take my tablets before I forget and fall asleep" I said to Blake.
"I didn't know you took tablets I've never seen you take them"
"I do them when you're in the shower or out the room I didn't really want you to know if I'm honest. I don't know why"
I went to my draw and got my water.
"What do you need all those for gorgeous?"
"These are for my cancer, hormones, after surgery and such alike. This one is for my acne and this one is the latest, anti-depressents"
"God baby do they help?"
"Yeah a bit. I'm fine don't worry about me"
"Anna stop saying don't worry it's my job to worry about you. If I didn't worry about you what kind of a person would I be"
"Like everyone else" I got back in bed and rested my head on his chest.
"Don't say that we're all worried about you" I put his arm around me and squeezed me tight. " I love you Anna"
"I love you more B"

This is so short I'm running out of ideas heeeelllppp