Questions

Anna's P.O.V
"Mummy" I heard Harry whisper stood next to the bed.
"Yes baby, what's up?"
"Is baby okay?"
"Yes sweetie, they're all good in there"
"How did they get there?" I wish he'd stop asking this, everyday since we told him.
"Don't worry about it baby”
"Why not?"
"You'll find out when you're older sweetie, do you want breakfast?"
"Yeah!!" I picked him up, held him on my hip and took him downstairs. I put him in his chair and made him breakfast.
"Morning Harry" Blake said coming into the kitchen. "Dada!" He smiled.
"He won't stop asking" I whispered in Blake's ear.
"Oh dear, what are we going to do? We can't tell him"
"Ask our parents, I'm the older sister, you're the young sibling, I'm sure at some point they had to deal with this"
"I like the idea but there is one problem with that"
"What?"
"They don't know about baby"
"Oh yeah, we should tell them"

***
My mum opened the box, there was a grape with a note. Her and my dad were so confused. The note read This is the size of your grandbaby number 2!
They smiled. "Harry is a big brother?""
"He is"
"2 grandbabies!!"
"So you're happy then?"
"Of course! We'll look after Harry whenever you want if it's getting hard"
"Yeah it really is already he keeps asking where baby came from. What did you tell me?"
"Just distract him, take him somewhere, play a game, anything"
"Thank you mum"

We did the same for Soulla. She was so happy, she can't wait to see baby.
"My baby boy is having another baby. You're so grown up I want you to be my baby forever"

***
We had our little girl. She is beautiful, when we found out we were having our baby girl he gave me the biggest hug. "You've given me everything I ever wanted! I love you Anna! I'm going to spoil her rotten"
"I know you will" I laughed.

He held my hand as I had her, it killed me but she was worth it. Rosie Elizabeth Eleni Richardson. The name he'd always wanted for his baby girl. Harry loved his baby sister, he said he'd protect her.

He spoils her and she loves it, she can click her fingers and her daddy will get her anything.
He was so upset when she got her first boyfriend, so was Harry he was true to his word, he was so protective.

So my life was now perfect. I love Blake Edward Richardson. He made my life perfect.