Jump

"You're so good baby"
"Thanks B but I'm not"
"We should do a cover together"
"I've not really played for 2 and a half years I'd need to practice an insane amount first"

So what have me and B been up too since that day, yes we  did film a cover it went down well. He protected me whenever I got hate. It's 2 years later.

"So Anna I think we should plan the wedding. Please we've been engaged 3 years"
"Oh right yes, um we need to check with management when tours not on so we don't clash and all that"
"I already did it, we have a few months break in summer and you said you wanted a summer wedding"
"Oh right you already did that great cool cool, yes I did"
"You don't seem to to be on board"
"I am"
"No you're not do you not want to be married. Why would you say yes when I proposed if you didn't want the wedding?"
"Because I love you and I do want to marry you!"
"Part of me wants to believe you but for the past 3 years whenever I bring up the wedding there is a reason we can't! What is it Anna?!"
"I'M SCARED!"
"What of? Did I do something wrong?"
"No you're fine it's my problem. I'm scared, once we're married we're proper adults not just 'dumb teenagers' we have to get a mortgage, have kids and all that stuff it terrifies me." Tears rolled down me cheek
"Hey Anna don't cry" he took my hands "I know it scary, but we can do it together. For now everything will stay the same no big fancy house or kids, just us after the wedding"
"Yeah but eventually you'll want kids, a massive house and I'll have to give them to you. I'm so scared I already lost one baby I don't think I can do that again"
"Gorgeous don't worry about that, it's in the past. I love you baby" He put his fingers under my chin and tilted my head to look at him. "I love you more than you'll ever know" he lent in and kissed me.
"I love you too"

3 months later

"Blake I swear to God if you don't let me have my way on this I'm leaving you" I said jokingly.
"Fine fine I'll let you have your away what colours do you want"
"Cobalt blue or lavender I'll let you choose"
"I think cobalt blue"
"Great"

If you're wondering what's happening right now we're planning our wedding.
"Come on baby you can do it how you want I don't mind"
"

No no you have to like it too it's our day and if you hate it then we can compromise"
So when is our wedding? 3 months we've book the venue, the date we're just doing the other stuff now. Dresses for me and my bridesmaids, decorations and that stuff.
Who are my bridesmaids? Well you're right to be confused I did make it clear I have no friends. My bridesmaids are my sister, Blake's sister Abbie, George's and Reece's girlfriends. My best friends.
"Right me and everyone are going to look at dresses"
"Ok baby have fun"

When I met up with everyone they engulfed me in the biggest hug. They all tried on lots of different bridesmaids dresses and I tried on a lot of wedding dresses. It took a few day and a lot of shops untill we found the perfect dresses. Over the next few weeks we'd them properly fit.

"Right so dresses and suites done. Now we have to think of the reception"
Now I won't bore you with every detail but we planned the perfect wedding it's going to be perfect.

Like the time jump? I got stuck where I was so I moved to the wedding! Anything you want to happen at the wedding? COMMENT IT!
VOTE❤COMMENT❤