Together

I turned to him and looked him in the eye he grabbed both my hands. "Anna I don't know how to say this but I like you and I know I know we've only known each other a few weeks but I think we have a real connection" he said. I looked at him shocked. "I just wondered if you feel the same? And if you do will you go out with me?"
I pulled my hands out of his. I through my arms round his neck and pulled him into a hug he put his arms around my waist and hugged me back. I whispered into his ear "of course I feel the same, and I would love to go out with you!"
We pulled out of the hug out arms still round each other I smiled looking into his eyes I lent in and kissed his cheek. Then I let go of him and pulled back. "We should get back" he said. We started to walk and he grabbed my hand. I turned to him and smiled. When we got back holding hands Reece yelled "oi oi someones made it official" I smiled at Blake and he smiled back at me. We sat on the sofa I was leaning on his shoulder with his arm round me.
When I got home my mum was still up. "Annabelle, how was it?"
"It was so amazing I got to see an amazing band and got some brilliant shots."
"That's good then!"
"Mum, do you like Blake?"
"Yeah of course he's so lovely. Well I've only met few times but he seems lovely."
"That's good then. Mum can I tell you something?"
"Yes anything."
"Me and Blake go out, dating whatever you want or call it."
"Aaawwwhhh my little girl is all grown up"
"So your ok with it and you like him!?"
"Of course I'm so happy for you!! And I love Blake and he makes you happy!"
"He really does, I'm going to go to bed I'll see you tomorrow. Love you"

I went to my room and got into leggings and a t-shirt, took my makeup off and went to sleep.

I woke up to a text from Blake.
Hey Princess are you free today? Xx
Yeah I am xx
Perfect I'm talking you out for the day xx
Ok xx