Baby

We're having a little boy. A baby boy. In 15 weeks I'd be giving birth to a baby boy.
21 weeks and baby hadn't kicked yet but that's normal. Between 16-25 weeks is when they should kick. I was desperate to feel my son kick or just move around in there.
Blake kissed me the most beautiful kiss in our 10 years together. A passionate, love filled kiss.
"A little boy"
"A baby you" I smiled at him.
Everyone was so happy. But to be fair they'd have been happy either way.
"Congratulations baby" my mum said giving me the biggest hug.
"Thank you mum"
"A baby boy! I'm so happy for you!"
"I know! I can't wait to meet him" I said putting my hand on my belly.
"You'll be an amazing mum. Never be scared to ask me for help, being a parent is scary, but I'll be here to help you with everything and I know Soulla will as well"
"Thank you mum, I know I don't say this enough but I will always need you. Always"

I was lying on the sofa,I was leaning on Blake's shoulder, he had his hand resting on my slightly bumped belly. That's when I felt it.
"Did you feel that?" He said jumping up.
"Of course I did it's inside me" We looked at eachother "baby's first kick!"
"I'm even more excited to me him now"
"So am I! What are we going to call him?" I asked.
"I'm not sure, what do you want to call him?"
"I love Edward as a middle name"
"That's my middle name"
"I know"
"What about a first name for baby?"
"I'm not sure, I don't want to rush, they'll have it their whole life"
"Maybe we make a list when we hear names we like and in a few weeks we decide"
"Good idea, he's a million percent having your middle name though, I love it too much for him not to"
"I'd love that baby" He kissed me.
"I'm really tired Blakey, carrying baby is exhausting"
"Lie down and have a sleep" I rested my head on his lap, and slowly closed my eyes.

****
I went upstairs, I started to hear Blake singing a new song.
"Can you hear that little boy? Your daddy is so talented, isn't he?" I walked into the room Blake was facing away for the door. Baby started kicking the second he started singing again. I think he's already the biggest fan.
"Blake!"
"Yeah! Sorry, I didn't know you were here. What's up?"
"Baby's kicking again" he came over put a hand on my belly. "He started kicking the second you started singing I think he's already your biggest fan, or just loves the sound of your voice"
"Think my boy is going to be musical"
"I hope so. You can read, sing and play to him"
"I will, I'll start right now if you're free"
"Of course"
**

Blake had to go to London, for a pop up show or two and some meetings while he's down there. I didn't want him to go I never did but even more so now. What if something happens while he's gone? He'll only be away for a few week 3 at the most. Looks like it's going to be just me and our little boy for a bit.
"Bye Anna I love you so much, I'll be back as soon as I can, keep me updated about baby. I love you" he said kissing me. He bent down and kissed bump. "I love you baby boy. Don't hurt mummy while I'm gone"
"Bye Blake, I wish you didn't have to go"
"Neither do I, I'll have my phone with me 27/7 so if there is a problem with baby or anything call me"
"I will baby. I love you so so so much"
"I love you so so so much too"

"Hey Anna, I've come to look after you and keep you company this evening"
"Oh Soulla thank you so much. You don't have to if you have better things to do"
"No no, I promised my son that I'd look after you and his baby boy until he gets home"
"Awh I miss him already. He's so amazing" I was tearing up.
"Oh Anna don't cry" she gave me a big hug.
"He's only been gone a day and I miss him already. I never used to be upset to the point of tears. I accepted he would be away"
"It's pregnancy hormones, you're scared something will happen while he's gone but it's going to be fine me, Abbie, Ali, Danny and Beth are all here for you while he's gone"
"Thank you"
"Shall we have a girly night in, pampering and movies"