Time

"Is everything ready?" I asked
"Yep, Blake's there, music's ready, everyone's in place, now let's get you married"
My bridesmaids were first.
My music started. I took a deep breath. My dad took my arm and smiled.
As I walked down the aisle I saw Blake, he looked so handsome. We both had tears I our eyes, happy tears. I guess neither of could believe it was finally happening.
"We are gathered here to day to celebrate the relationship of Annabelle and Blake and I'd like to thank you all for coming. In a persons life there is no bigger influence than parents, that being said who gives this bride away to this man?"
"Her mother and I" said my dad, letting go of my arm and sits down. My sister gives my flowers, and Blake took my other hand.
"Marriage is about no matter how much Blake sleep talks or how much time Annabelle spends shopping, everyday you remember to say 'I love you'. Now I believe Blake and Annabelle have written their own vows"
"Anna, you are the love of my life and I promise for the rest of my life I will look after you when you're sick, when you're angry at me, every second of every day I will be there for you no matter what the problem is,what time of day it is or where in the world we are. I love you so much. I promise to laugh with you, cry with you. I trust you with my biggest secret and never doubt anything you say. I give you every ounce of my love and heart from this day forward for as long as we both shall live. No matter where in the world we find ourselves that will never change"
God, I was tearing up.
"Well I don't think I'll be able to top that but here goes. I love you, with all my heart and I promise I will for the rest of my life. I know our relationship is far from normal, tour the world 24/7 and being away from our families but I'm so happy I get to be with you every single day seeing every corner of the world. I promise for the rest of my life I'll look after you when you're sick, I'll be by your side every show you do. I want to laugh with you when the times are good, I want to cry with you when times are bad, but most of all I want to stay with you through all the times. I trust you with my life, and know you will make every choice for a reason. I love you with every ounce of my being and I always will"
*
"I now pronounce you man and wife" Blake leaned down and kissed me.
*
Speeches time, we'd decide Blake would do a speech, my dad would, Reece and George and me. I know brides don't traditionally but I wanted to. Only short speeches. Reece was first.
"Hello everyone, I'm Reece. I've know Blake since he was 16 and I've never seen him more happy than when he's with Anna, they make eachother so happy and that's the most important part of a relationship. The day they met was when Blake was on the way to the studio getting coffee, that day when he walked into the studio I'd never seen him happier. When he told us he'd met this girl we didn't know what to think but we could see this mystery girl that made him so happy, I'm so glad it was you Anna. I can honestly say I hope you remain my friends for the rest of my life. After traveling the world with Blake, Anna and George I can truly say you're some of my best friends, I don't want to talk to long because George need to speak to but here's to Blake and Anna"

"Hello, I'm George and I've know you both since the very start and I hope to know you until the very end. I hope that one day we'll all be sat together in a retirement home remembering all the good times we've ever had. I remember the days leading up to Blake asking Anna out on a date he was so nervous, asking us for advice, looking back we gave him awful advice but some how he managed to convince Anna to go out with him. To be honest Blake, it baffles me how you ever got Anna to marry you but I'm so glad you did. Here's to Blake and Anna"

"Hello everyone, I'm of course Anna's Dad. I can't believe my little girl has just got married. The day I found I was having a little baby girl, she wasn't even born yet and I'd convince myself no-one would ever be good enough for her, she was only a 12 week old feutus, 25 weeks from being born and already no-one was good enough. I will always remember the day Annabelle said her first words they were 'I love you dad' of course she was a baby and it wasn't perfectly clear but those were her first words. I remember everything about my girls growing up from the first words, first steps and first boyfriends. For Anna it was Blake. The day I met Blake, I was shocked at myself because I actually liked him. I spent 18 years thinking no-one was good enough, that includes the 25 weeks before she was born, and here I was stood in front of a lad who was perfect for her. They were dating a year and had already faced so much together, Blake came to me when I was home on my own and ask if he could propose to my baby. It didn't take me a second to think about it, I instantly said yes. I couldn't think of a more perfect person for my daughter to spend her life with. I am so proud of my beautiful daughter and my handsome son-in-law. They have stuck by eachother for 6 years facing things many couples never face. I am sure you all agree these two are a perfect match. Here's to Anna and Blake."

"Hello everyone, I want to thank you for coming. I know brides don't traditionally do speeches but I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has ever helped and supported us in anyway, I really do appreciate it. Everyone that's made today possible, I appreciate everyone of you. This is so weird I never thought today would happen due to our busy schedules, we were engaged for just under 5 years so I am so happy we've finally managed to tie the knot. Blake proposed to me when we were on holiday in Italy. I'd only ever told him once that I'd wanted to go to Italy and that was on our first date, I know it sounds like a cliché but it showed he remembers the little things. I'd also like to thank Blake's family for being so lovely and welcoming to me, you've truly made me feel like one of the family. To my bridesmaids, you are my best friends and I love you so much, you all look amazing. I love you Blake Richardson and I'm so happy I'm now your wife"

"Hello everyone, I just want to thank you for coming. I've been sat in a room trying to right this speech, it took me forever so here goes. Thank you so much to everyone that has made today run so perfectly. To all the bridesmaids you look amazing. Danny and Ali thank you so much for trusting me to look after your daughter, I promise I will for the rest of my life, you've honestly made me so welcome into your family. I can say confidently Ali makes the best cakes, they are seriously good. Danny is the master of DIY I don't know what we'd have done without him when we were moving in our flat. Mum and dad, thank you for always being there for me no matter what was going on in your life, supporting me with my hopes and dreams. I'd like to thanks Abbie, my sister for being my partner in crime, an amazing big sister and one of my best friends. Beth, you're now my sister-in-law but for the last 6 years I've thought of you as my sister I'm always here for you whenever you need some brotherly advice. Reece and George, we've been best friends for 7 years, I remember the first weekend you came round mine we watched movies and wrote some terrible songs, I'm glad those songs never got released but I'm glad we wrote them because they are something we can look back in and laugh at. It's been a pleasure to travel the world with you guys, heres to many more years of doing that. I'd like to thank my grandmother for giving me her ring to propose to Anna with. My cousin, Alexia, I'd like to thank you  for always being there for me, having fun with me and being the best cousin possible. I treasure the memories of all of us messing around as kids. Of course Ben and Joe, you've been the best managers more of friends than bosses. I've been I love with Anna for 6 years, the day we met I knew this girl was someone special. I'm not going to make you sit there and cringe while I tell you each and every part of Anna I love because I love every part. There is nothing about her I don't adore, I love the way you laugh when you're nervous, the way you feel everything has to be perfect, how you underestimate yourself and are then shocked when you get so much recognition for your amazing work. I will do everything I can to be with you for as long as I can, I know my career may get in the was sometimes but I will do all I can. Annabelle Elizabeth Richardson I love you so much"

****

We were staying in the hotel where our reception was held as guests started leaving until it was just me, Blake and our immediate families.
"We're all off now, are you two going to head up to your room?" It was the early hours of the morning.
"Yeah we'll head up in a few" Blake said giving me a sweet smile.
"I'm so proud of you both" our mums said both of them pulling us into a hug.
Everyone was gone now it was just me and Blake.
"May I have this final dance Mrs Richardson?"
"What are you on about? The DJ has gone" he took his phone out and put on Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran and held his had out, I took it, he pulled me close to him.
"You taught me to slow dance to this song, it was Christmas just after" I said looking down.
"Hey hey don't get upset" he put his fingers under my chin and tilted my face so I was looking him in the eye. "Don't get upset gorgeous. It was a long time ago. We just got married, you're officially a Richardson!"
I smiled at him. As we slow danced to the end of the song I rested my head on his chest, he only held me tighter. "I love you Annabelle Richardson"
"I love you too Blake Richardson, shall we head up"

***
I got out of  my dress and into leggings and of course one of Blake's shirts, what can I say, they're comfy. I took off all my make up, took down my hair and brushed it through.
"Still prefer my cloths I see"
"I will always prefer yours to mine" I said, I went and stood in front of him. He put his arms around my waist, he lent in and kissed me. He picked me up and spun me round not letting our lips break once. I wrapped my legs around his waist, I felt him smile into the kiss. He lowered me down on to the bed, he kissed all down my neck and jawbone.
***
Yo! How is this? I didn't know how to write the wedding but YAY married! Quite a long chapter *2089* What should happen next? Kids? More on tour? More secrets? HELP I BEG!