Best Day

I opened the box. It was a key.
"I don't understand"
"You know I love you and I want to live with you"
"Oh my God you're absolutely amazing"
"That's a key to a flat. OK so it's not the best but untill the wedding it's a place we can call home"
"As long as I'm with you"
"We can move in from tomorrow but we don't have to untill-"
"Let's do it tomorrow. Today we could go shopping buy everything we need for it"
"Are you sure? I want to, but not if you're not ready. It was a stupid idea anyway"
"No it wasn't. I'm sure I want to live with you come oooon let's do it"
"Ok today we'll shop"
"Yes thank you baby you're the best"
"I've got one more thing for you"
"How you've already given me the best gift ever" he handed me another box. I opened it this time it was jewelry, the most beautiful necklace I'd ever seen.
"Blake this is gorgeous"
"Just like you"
"Will you put it on me please"
"Of course I will"

"What about this one" Blake said pointing at a bed.
"That one is perfect. A strong frame, memory foam mattress, and it's so pretty as well" we'd been looking for hours and this one was perfect.
"I mean we will need a strong frame" he said with his cheeky smile.
"You're so rude"
"Shall we get this one then"
"Yes, oh my god, yes"
We got everything else we needed for our new apartment it was perfect. It was all on order and would be delivered to our apartment in a couple of days. It was perfect.

We were lay on my bed, chatting.
"Baby I never gave you your gift"
I went to my closet and handed him the box. He opened it.
"Anna it's beautiful" I'd got him a watch.
"It's nothing compared to what you got me but I thought jewelry was what we were doing, not apartments, I'm sorry"
"I don't care. It's perfect. Thank you baby I love you"
"I love you too"

*********

So today's the day. Today's the day we move in together. It's January 5th 2018, an amazing day, one of the biggest. I was moving out my parents house and in with the man I love. I couldn't be any happier.

We spent the day decorating, setting everything up, moved it around until everyone was perfect. I turned to Blake and smiled. "This is perfect B I don't know how I'll ever repay you"
"All I want is your love"
"God you'll always have my love. I can promise you that now. I love you with all my heart and soul"
He put his arms around my waist, picked me up and spun me around. I wrapped my legs around his torso, and lent down and kissed him, we stood there and kissed for a few minutes.
"Ann where do you. Oh I'm sorry" my dad said coming through to where we were, he quickly went away when he saw us.
"No dad it's fine" I got off of Blake. "What's up?"
"Nothing if you guys are busy then I'll come back tomorrow I was going to ask where you wanted some stuff we'll go it's getting on" him and my mum had helped me bring some stuff round and unpack it.
"Ok thank you for your help I appreciate it"
"It's ok see you soon" I gave them a big hug and they left.

Blake was stood right behind me and said in my ear. "Where were we"
"About here" I kissed him.

****

"I wish we could just say here together in our flat forever"
"Well Anna we could but how will we get married, tour the whole world, have kids and everything else"
"Tour is in 2 days we should start getting ready"

*******

"Bye flat see you in a few months" I said closing the door on our flat.
So we toured the whole world.

Yo so this is a short chapter don't forget to comment and vote xxx

Published- 27 Oct 2017
Udated-7 Nov 2017
             -11 May 2018