I love you

Blakeyyyy are you awake yet?
Blakkkeeee
Ok ok I'm awake now he finally replied.
What you doing to day?? xx
Reece and George are coming over. Do you want to come too?
Yeah but I don't want to invade your time with your friends b xx
No it's ok please come xx
Ok I'll be round in 45 xx

I went and got dressed I wore ripped jeans and a summer style shirt, my leather jacket and my vans.
I knocked on Blake's door and Reece and George were already there. He opened the door. "Hi babe" he said giving me a hug and kiss. Reece and George started making sick noises.
"Seriously guys grow up." I said with my arm round Blake. "So plans for today?"
"We need to do our new cover, then we can watch a movie" Reece said.
"Ooo what's the cover?"
"Slow hands" George answered
"I love that's song! I'll just sit and watch you. I can't really help can I?"
"Of cause you can babe you can film it" Blake said smiling at me.
"If your sure I'll go get my camera stuff while you guys get ready or whatever."
When i got back we filmed the cover.

"What film do you guys want to watch?"
"TOY STORY!!!!" I yelled. "Sorry I just love that film." Reece and George just stood and laughed. "What?" I asked.
"You're just like Blake!" Reece said.
"Toy story is my favourite!" Blake said. We put it on and I snuggled up to Blake. My feet we're curled on the end of the sofa and I was leaning on Blakes shoulder/chest. His arm was round my back and he was playing with my hair. I'm so tired and I as I leaned on Blake I fell asleep. I wake up in a bed that's not mine and I panic for a second until I remember I'm at Blakes. I look at my FitBit and I see I've been asleep for a few hours.

I went downstairs and the boys were in there all talking. "How would I know what I feel?!" Blake not far off yelled. "I just know she's my world and I'd do anything to be with her and make her happy!" I want to run in and scream how much he means to me and how he makes me SO happy, but I don't I want to hear what he says next. "Blake do you love her?" Either Reece or George said.
"I mean we've only been dating a few weeks but I think I do. I think I love her." I stood on the stairs in shock. He really just said that. He loves me. Me, Annabelle, the one no-one cared about. Blake Edward Richardson said he loves me. I walked in and said "Blake I..."
"Oh shit Anna I thought you were asleep you-" he said standing up I interpreted him and said "Blake I love you too" I said as I lent in and kissed him, we kept kissing nearly a make out. "Um guys you know we're still here." George said.
"Oh sorry" I said pulling away smiling, resting my head on Blakes chest, he had his arms round me messing with my hair down my back.
We sat down and I said "Blakey?"
"Yeah"
"did you put me in your bed?"
"Of course I thought you needed a decent sleep and I didn't want to disturb you."
"You know your the best right?" He smiled at me.
"Ooo Blakey Blakeyyyyy" Reece and George did mocking me, doing it to the 'friends bit from The Intweeners'
"Will you ever stop mocking me?!"
"Well we don't have girlfriends so probably not!" For Gods sake.

I had a really good time with the boys, we spoke for ages and they kept mocking everything about me.
Me and Blake decided to sit on the garden as it was a nice day we at there for a few minutes before he said "I love you so much I've never felt this way before and I promise I will do all I can to be with you as much as I can and make you happy no matter how much I have to do."
"Blake.. how do you do it?"
"What? What have I done?"
"You always make me smile and feel so happy."
"I am glad I do. I want to make you happy so happy."
"You do! No-one has ever managed to make me as happy as you make me." I turned to lay down my head down his lap. I was smiling up at him and he smiled back at me. He was playing with my hair, he put his hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb on it. "What did I ever do to deserve such a perfectly beautiful girl."
"Don't lie to me Richardson. It'll break my heart."
"I never lie!" He said in a fake offended way. "And I would never break your heart" he said in a serious way.
"How can anyone not love you?" I smiled at him and he smiled back.
It was beginning to get late so I thought it best I went home. "Blakey Bo?"
"Yeah"
"It's getting late I should go. I've already taken you from your friends enough today."
"You don't have to you can say over if you want"
"I would love to but-"
"That's great! Do you want me to take you home to get your own stuff or do you want to borrow my sisters?"
"Are you sure your mum is ok with this?"
"They will be."
"I'll got get my own stuff"
"I'll walk with you."
We went through and told Reece and George where we were going.
When we got to my house I opened the door and my mum, dad and sister were all sat watching TV and talking.
"Hi Anna" Beth said to me. "Hi, is it ok if I stay at Blakes?" I asked my parents. They looked at each other for a second and said "well you're 17 so I guess so." My mum said.
"No no, we're going to be watching movies with his band mates and recording and I'm doing a mini photoshoot with them." I said as I realised what they were thinking.
"Ok that's fine." They said to me. I shut the door to the living room, and turned to Blake. "I'll go grab my stuff. What do I need?"
"Something to sleep in and anything else you want for the night." I ran upstairs and grabbed everything I need. When I got back down Blake was stood in the hall with his back towards me I grabbed his hand and said "let's go b" he turned and smiled.