Faint

We were sat down stairs, Blake has made me food at I was forcing myself to eat. Blake was sat opposite me.
"Ann are you pregnant?"
"What? No"
"Are you sure?"
"Don't get grossed out but last time we did it was just over a week ago and I've had my period since then and we did it earlier, I would be showing signs of pregnancy if I was. And we were safe so it's unlikely" I put my hand on top of his. "Don't worry"
"Yeah you're right I'm sorry beautiful. It's just with you being sick I got paranoid."
"It's ok don't worry"
"Baby?"
"Yep"
"When shall we get married?"
"I'm not sure. Maybe a summer wedding but in a few years maybe I don't know"
"So we're getting to the end of 2017 so what year 2018, 2019, 2020, later?"
"How about summer 2019 or 2020"
"Perfect"
"Did we just start planning our wedding?"
"Yes we did gorgeous"
"What are you two talking about?" My dad said as he walked in.
"Um dad we were just talking about the wedding"
"Really? What about it?"
"We want it Summer 2019 or 2020'
"So in a year and a half to 2 and a half years"
"Yeah if that's ok"
"Of course whatever you want"
"Thanks dad"

***

"Anna baby?"
"Y'ello"
"I'm going shopping for Christmas you wanna come with?" Ok so I know is summer but the timing makes it Christmas so just go with it.
"Yep give me a few minutes to get changed"
We got stuff for all his family and all mine. We were spending Christmas morning at mine with my family and the afternoon with his. We walked back to my place. We walked in to my house, said hi to my mum. I suddenly felt dizzy. I'll be fine I told myself don't worry him he already is worried. I started to go up the stairs and my vision went blurry. I got sharp pain in my stomach."Baby are you ok?"
"Yep I'm fine" when I got to the top I stopped for a second I was breathing heavily, Blake put the bags down and his arms around me.
"Ann you're not ok. What's wrong? How can I make you feel better?"
"I don't know Bl-"
Everything went black.

Blake's P.O.V
Anna fainted into my arms. I lowered her to the floor, still holding her in my arms and reading her on my lap.
"Ali! Alison please come quick!" I yelled her mum. Her mum came running up the stairs.
"What's wrong?" She said before seeing Anna lying on the floor in my arms.
"What happened? Is she not responding?"
"No. What do we do?"
"We need to get her to the hospital. Now!" I picked her up bridal style. Her mum drove to the hospital.

Anna's P.O.V
My eyes fluttered open I moved my hands, I felt someones on top of mine. I knew it was Blake. I looked at him, he looked like he was crying or had been.
"Oh God gorgeous you're awake. How are you feeling? What happened?"
"I'm fine. B have you been crying?"
"Of course I have"
"Why?"
"I thought I'd lost you, the love of my life, my one and only. I didn't want to imagine life without you"
"I'm so sorry baby. What did the doctor say was wrong?"
"They did tests an hour ago. Just checking you're all good. I'll go get your mum and dad if you'd like" he said standing up.
"Um sure"
"You don't seem to want to see them"
"I do just before you get them come here" he did "get in next to me I need snuggles B"
"Of course gorgeous"

"Um sure""You don't seem to want to see them""I do just before you get them come here" he did "get in next to me I need snuggles B""Of course gorgeous"

He ran his fingers through my hair. "I love you beautiful"
"I love you too" we stayed there for a bit, silently.

"I'll go get the doctor, they'll check your ok" he got up and went out. A few minutes later he came back with a doctor.
"Hello Annabelle how are you feeling?"
"Better I think"
"Good. So I have some news" Blake came and sat down in the chair next to my bed and held my hand.

Sorry it's short x