Steps

*A year and a half  later*
"Hey little boy" he's crawling and started to mumble but no real words. I picked him up, carrying him downstairs. Blake tidying away Harry's toys.
"Dada!" He said seeing Blake. We looked at eachother.
"Our baby's a talker" he smiled. I started crying.
"Mama" he said.
"He's growing up way to fast" Blake smiled.
"I'm ready" I said.
"Are you for real?"
"Yeah"

"I just put him down" I said going back into our bedroom. I lay down resting my head on his chest.
"Our baby is growing so fast"
"He really is" we lay silently. "Blakey Bo?"
"Yes my love"
"Earlier when I said I'm ready, I mean it"
"Are you sure baby?"
"I know how much growing our family means to you as well as me. I know having Harry was so hard so having another will be 10 times harder but I want to at least try for them" we looked into each others eyes.
I kissed him and climbed on top of him. He pulled my shirt over my head. Over the years we've spent together I know exactly where his sweet spot is so always go straight to it.
"I love you so much"
"I love you too baby"

Getting pregnant was hard for us. I knew it would be. Negative after negative, it killed me, I felt like I wasn't I proper woman. I struggled to give my husband a child. I know girl power and everything and girls only purpose isn't child bearing but it doesn't do anything for you when you can't do things all women have evolved to do.

"Blakey Bo?" I rested my head on his chest.
"What is it baby?"
"I'm sorry I really am"
"What are you on about Anna?"
"I keep having negative. I knew it would be hard but it's been months and months"
"It's okay baby, we can keep trying"
"I don't feel like a woman"
"What the hell are you on about?"
"I can't get pregnant"
"That doesn't make you less of a woman! You'll forever be the strongest woman I know. You gave me Harry"
"I know you want a baby girl"
"I do and we'll have her if it takes years"

It had been 8 months, 8 whole months, since we'd started trying for our second. I looked down, positive. I couldn't believe it, false positive. I did another, positive.
"Oh my god" I mumbled. I was sat in the bathroom starring at the tests in my hand.
"Ann! I'm home where are you?" He'd been in the studio all day. I threw the tests in the cupboard, and ran downstairs.
"Hi handsome"
"Hey gorgeous! Is Harry asleep?"
"Yeah"
"Has he been okay today?"
"Yeah he's been great. More and more like his dad every day"

**
Right Richardson! Harry is with my parents and you are meeting me this evening! Go to where we first kissed under the stars! I promise this isn't a goose chase this is the only one! Promise!
-Anna xx

I left the not on the table and went.

Blake's P.O.V
I read the note Anna left and smiled. It was down the road from my mum's house. She was sat on the bench where I kissed her under the stars.
"Hey gorgeous" she smiled "What's up?"
"Number 4"
"What?" I asked
"The forth member of our family"
"You're pregnant?" I wrapped my arms around her and spun her. "I love you so much!"
"I love you too"
"Harry's going to be a big brother"
"I hope he takes it well"
"I think he will. I'm so happy! Another baby Richardson!"
"Can I take my beautiful wife and mother of my children to dinner?"
"Of course! Harry's with my parents until tomorrow afternoon so we have plenty of time to ourselves"

"Harry sweetie" he looked up.
"Mummy and daddy need to tell you something" he kept smiling. "Mummy is pregnant" he looked confused.
"That means you're going to have a little brother or sister"
"Yaaaay!" He jumped around and clapping.
"Do you want a little brother or sister, little man?"
"I want little sister! I wanna look out for her"
"Oh sweetie pie" Anna awed at him and hugged him tight.
"Where's baby now?"
"They're in mummy's tummy" I said.
"How did they get there?" We looked at each other, he's nearly 3 he's not finding that out yet.
"Um daddy put them there"
"How?" Why can't he just drop it?! We don't want to lie to him, but we don't want to tell him every detail.
"Um it's really complicated baby don't worry about it"
"When will they come out? Where will they come out?"
"In 8 months, sweetie"
"But how do they get out?"
"Come on little man, let's go play. Baby makes mummy tired"
"Oh sorry, mumma"
"It's okay sweetie pie. You go play with daddy"

Yooooooo! Sorry I've been away so long! I've been writing Blake imagines so please check that out xx