Coffee and cuddles

I was stood in the kitchen make myself a coffee in Blake's sweatshirt. George came in. "Yo Annabelle"
"Yo don't call me Annabelle, I feel like I'm talking to my parents"
"Well I apologized Anna"
"Thank you, what up?"
"Well I went into your room to seen if you were up and Blake said he wanted cuddles from his princess. I offered but he said no because I'm not his princess such a spoil sport"
"Oh Georgie I feel for you"
I went to mine and Blake's room, "So George told me you wanted cuddles from your princess but Brad's not available so can I do"
"You are the one I want gorgeous" I smiled and lay down next to him. He looked into my eyes and smiled. He brushed the hair out of my eyes, we lay there in silence with him running his hands through my hair.
"If Reece and George weren't here..." He looked up and down me. "I'd have you out of my shirt and under me"
"Why don't you then?" I smiled.
"If they hear us they'd never let it go, seriously"
"I suppose so, so how about we lay here and make out, quietly of course"
He smiled before leaning in and kissing me, I ran my fingers through his hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Woooh Reece is awake it's usually Blake last up" I said as Reece walked in.
"Yeah well he wanted a make out session before we were up"
"George was up at the same time as me though so it's really only you that's been asleep"
"You're not denying you made out"
"1stly you sound like a 10 year old and 2ndly you're just jealous he can get some"
"I guess you could say that"
"Aaawwwww Reecey's jealous"
"What's Reece jealous of?" Blake said coming into the room. I turned to him and said "oh just that you can get some but he can't"
"Ah right" he looked embarrassed but oh well.
"Oh Blakey Bo don't look so embarrassed they obviously know just by looking at my neck. I don't even try and hide it anymore"
"I'm not embarrassed, I'm happy I made them jealous"
"I mean just look at my neck and hand and everyone knows I'm yours"
"OK ok you 2 stop" the lads said. "It's getting weird"
"Oh sorry guys"
"You've changed Anna"
"What? No I haven't"
"Yes you have not in a bad way but when we first me you wouldn't dream of saying anything about you and Blake in that way, you were so shy but now you're confident and don't care what people think"
"Is that a bad thing?"
"No no I never said it was a bad thing in your position it's probably for the best"
"And B I'm sorry about telling them some stuff I shouldn't that's private between us"
"Don't worry about it, it only made them jealous"

*Skip a few days*
I feel like I'm coming down with a cold, I keep coughing, sneezing and my nose is just ew. I was filming the lads cover, it took about 5 attempts until it was perfect and I didn't start dying during it.
"You coming down with a cold babe?"
"No I'm fine" Blake put his hand on my forehead.
"Babe you're burning up"
"No I'm fine"
"No you're not, you need to rest"
"I need to edit the cover"
"Don't worry about it I'll do it you've shown me how remember"
"Oh yeah I did"
"Come on let's get you tucked up in bed"
"You sure?"
"Yes you need to rest and get better"
I went and got into bed and curled up. "Do you want any water and paracetamol?"
"Yes please"
"I'll get them for you"

"Here you go gorgeous" he said putting them down on my bedside table.
"Thank you babe"

I know it's short but I beg leave comment about what you wanna happen next or at any point