Surprise*

Blake stayed at mine, we snuggled together on my bed. We were just watching a movie on Netflix. I'd fallen asleep with Blake hugging me from behind, he had one arm around my waist. As I was falling asleep I heard Blake whisper "Goodnight my gorgeous" I felt Blake move from behind me I was about to turn around and tell him to come back when I felt blanket go on top of me and Blake get back behind me. I'll always feel safe with Blake near me.

Blake had planned something today, but he wont tell me what. I woke up and Blake wasn't there. I went down stairs to see if he was there and he was sat at the table with my dad talking. I'm so glad they get along. "Hi beautiful" Blake said.
"No makeup, hair not done. Therefore I'm not beautiful"
"No you are you're always beautiful"
"Thank you Blakey" as I walked passed I kissed his cheek.
"Anna quick reminder I'm your dad and I'm right here so can you not be all soppy" my dad said.
"Of for goodness sake is not like I'm 3"
"You're still my daughter"
I rolled my eyes at him and got my coffee.
"I've got to go to work now see you later" my dad said leaving.
I went and sat next to Blake and he put his arm round me and I put my head on his shoulder.
"What are we doing today?"
"Surprise"
"Blakeyyyy"
"I'm not telling you baby"
"Why not?"
"It's a surprise!"
"Fine just give me a clue"
"You will love it"
"What do I need then?"
"Just comfy clothes and swimming stuff"
I went upstairs and got shorts, a vest top and my swimming costume. I also got my leggings, another top and of course a towel.
"I think I've got everything"
"Good I need to go to mine and grab my stuff then we'll go"
We went to Blake's, got his stuff and headed where ever we were going.

"Close your eyes" Blake said and I did.
"Now open" And I did. I saw a beautiful beach. It was so sunny it was perfect. I turned to him.
"Blake this is beautiful"
"Is it just"
We lay down on the sand and snuggled.
"Want to go for a swim?"
"Um sure" I'm not very body confident. I hate my figure. I'd put my swimsuit on under my shorts and top. I took my shorts and top off, I grabbed Blake's hand and we ran to the water, it was so cold.
"Oh my god Blake it's so cold!!" He was still holding my hand and he pulled me closer and moved his hands to my waist, pulling me closer.
"You're so gorgeous" he lent in a kissed me it kinda turned into a make out before I pulled away "Blake people are staring, and there are kids near"
"Fine" he said doing a disappointed face sticking his bottom lip out. I turned slightly and I felt water hit my face, I looked back at Blake and he had a devilish grin. I splashed him back and we messed about splashing each other and for a few minutes I forgot everything. I turned away so I didn't get water in my face and Blake put his arms around my torso. I rested my hands on top of his.
"How did I get Mr Blake Edward Richardson?"
"The real question is how did I get such a beautiful, gorgeous, smart, talented girlfriend"
"Blakey stop I'm blushing"
He lent round and kissed my cheek. After swimming and messing around in the water, me and Blake went for a walk down the beach. I had my arm around Blake's waist and he had his arm around my shoulder. We walked in silence, until Blake said "Hey gorgeous what are you thinking about? You've been silent the whole time"
"Nothing really just how amazing and beautiful my boyfriend is"
"Annabelle​yyyyyy stop you're making me blush" he said mocking me.
"Blake don't mock me!"
"Awwh Anna you know I love you"
"I love you too Blakey"
We were sat on some steps going down to the beach Blake had his arm round me and I was leaning into him, my legs were going across his lap.

We were just looking out towards the ocean as the sun set. He was rubbing my arm. "Blakey I love you so much"
"I love you too Anna. What's made you say it out the blue?"
"I was just thinking"
"About what?"
"How much I'll miss you when you're on tour. I want you to follow your dream though which is so much more important unlike me"
"Don't ever say that you're honestly the most important thing in my life and I'm never letting you go. Ever. I want you by my side and I know you have college so you can't come but you can come to some of them and be the photographer"
"I would love that B I'm still going to miss you"
"We'll Skype, FaceTime, text, call I don't care just as long as I can talk to you"
"Thank you Blakey Bo"
"Anna you ok? With everything? Just what I mean is how are you feeling?"
"If your asking how I'm feeling. I'm feeling amazing right now. If your asking how my head is and my scan. Not to bad. I just want you come with me in 2 days for the results"
"Umm let me think... OF COURSE I'LL BE THERE"
"Thank you B" I lent up and kissed him, he kissed he back. He wrapped both his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Because both both my legs were across him anyway he pulled me on to his lap and I kissed down at him. We were full on making out now.
"B...l...akey" I said in between kisses as I pulled away.
"What?" He said kissing my cheek and neck.
"My house is empty. My parents are out and my sister's gone out with her mates"
"What are you saying Anna?" He said looking at me, raising his eyebrow and a cheeky smile.
"You know exactly what I mean Blake. Now let's go!" He didn't need much convincing to go home.

After what felt like ages we finally got to mine. We were walking up to the door Blake had his arms wrapped around my torso from behind, kissing my cheek and jawbone. I fumbled for my keys and unlocked the door. We got in and I turned around to shut the door and kiss Blake back when I felt him let go of me. I shut the door and turned to see why he'd let go of me and I saw my parents in the kitchen talking. Lucky they hadn't seen us yet. I walked through "hey guys, I thought you were going out"
"We are it's just they called they're running late so we're going in 15 minutes"
"Oh ok then"
"So what did you do today?"
"Blake took me to the beach" I said as he walked into the room.
"Awh that's sweet. I need to go put my make up on then we'll go"

When they finally left I grabbed Blake's hand and pulled him upstairs. We were stood at the end of my bed. I looked up at him and smiled. He lent down and kissed me. After a few minutes he lowered me down onto my bed. I want this. He was kissing down my jawbone and neck. I pulled his shirt over his head. I flipped us over and kissed all down him and he pulled my top over my head. Kissed his jawbone for a bit. Then he flipped us back and then we took everything else off this was it. I wanted this. Blake was going to take it. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather take it.

First published 8th July 2017
Last updated 1st June 2018