Awww

"hi guys!" I smiled hugging the guys as they came in.
"Hiya, something smells good"
"Well that would be the work of Mr Richardson"

"Who wants wine?" Blake asked, he started filling up everyone's glasses.
"Only a bit for me thanks babe" I said.
"I'm good thanks" Sophie smiled.
"So guys I feel like we haven't seen eachother in ages, what's been going on?"
"Amber and I have been looking at wedding stuff" George said.
"Yeah so free up your calendars dress shopping will be starting soon and of course you two will be bridesmaids" Amy said to me and Sophie.
"OH YES!" We squealed. Sophie and Reece got married around just over a year ago, a few months before I got pregnant.
"Talking on big news" Reece said. "Do you want to say it Soph?"
"Yeah I will" she smiled. "I'm pregnant!"
"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you!" We had a massive group hug. And of course little Harry being perfect at timing started crying. I looked and gave a smile at Blake. "Want me to get him?" He asked.
"Please"
"Can I come? I want to get some practice"
"Of course" Blake and Soph went to deal with him.
"Well well Bibby!" He just smiled. "I can't believe you're going to be a dad! Help and practice is always here"
"Thanks Anna"
"Oh my days if they have a girl we're so setting them up with Harry" Amber laughed.
"Getting ahead of yourself Ambs. One's a few weeks old and the other is  not even born"
"How cute would that be though?!"

We curled up in our front room watching movies like we always have done.
"I must warn you Soph, giving birth kills. But I do recommend getting your nails done just before the due date"
"Why?"
"So you can dig them in the hands of the idiot that put you in that situation" we laughed. Everyone but Blake.
"It's not funny! It really hurt!" Blake said with a slight smile.
"I had to push a bowling ball out a straw. I think having me dig my gel nails in your hand really compares"
"I know I know. He was worth it though"
"He was. I'd do it all again"
"He is seriously cute!" Sophie said. "I can't wait to have my own little person! When we saw him and held him in the hospital a few days after you had him, I realised how much I wanted a kid"
"Awh Soph"
"Harry is clearly a Richardson, isn't he? He's Blake's image" Amber laughed.
"Believe it or not we've heard that a lot"
I went upstairs to check on him. He was lay in his cot wide awake.
"Hey Harry" I rubbed my hand on his cheek. "You're so cute aren't you. Mummy loves you very much, she love your daddy too. It still baffles me how I managed to date him let alone marry and have you with him. I hope one day we give you a little brother or sister. Maybe both, I don't know. Not right now but one day" he looked like he was about to cry. "Awh baby what's wrong?" I picked him up, rocking him trying to get him to sleep, he wasn't having any of it. "Hungry?" I started to feed him, and he went quiet and slip off to sleep. "Night night baby" I smiled putting him back in his cot. "Mummy and daddy love you lots"
I went back downstairs, everyone looked at me and smiled. "What?"
"It was cute what you said"
"What? I didn't say anything" that's when I realised. Damn baby monitor.
"I love you too, the real question is how did I get you?" he gave me a kiss.
"Right right. Don't need to make another kid right in front of us!" George laughed.

We lay in bed my head on Blake's chest. "I loved what you said to Harry. I'd love a little girl"
"Maybe in a few month. Let me recover from Harry first" I smiled.

Ah this is a load of crap 😂😂