The Truth About Tour

"Anna!" Someone yelled as I walked to the venue. As the lads and everyone had gone in and I was a few minutes behind them. I smiled at them. I'm glad they know about us, but I don't know how, but I'm OK with that, they don't give me hate so who cares.
"Right so in the VIP make sure your getting them meeting the fans and a bit for the tour diary. It's up to you you're the professional"
"Ok sure thanks Bennn"

So I did as Ben had asked and other stuff as well.
"Hey Anna" someone, I assume was a fan, said to me.
"Hiya you ok?"
"Yes thank you. How are you?"
"I'm great thanks"
"What's it like dating Blake?"
"It's amazing, the only bad thing is some fans don't except me as Blake's choice but apart from that the best thing I could ever ask for"
"Awh I think you're amazing and when I found out you were engaged I was so happy for you"
"How did you find out? Not that I'm embarrassed, just we never announced it"
"My friend told me so I looked at your hand in videos and photos untill I saw the ring"
"Oh I see. Thank you I wish everyone was so excepting but what can I do. I've got to go now but I'm sure I'll see you soon"

I went backstage and through myself down on the sofa.
"You ok baby?"
"Yeah I'm just really tired"
"Go to sleep we've got a few hours till the show I'll wake you up then"
"Thank you"
I lay down with my legs across Blake. I drifted off into the best sleep I've had in weeks because tour. Tonight was the last date. Prank night. I couldn't miss this opportunity.

"Baby" I heard whispered in front of me. A hand on my shoulder. "Baby" I opened my eyes. "We're on in 5"
"Ok sorry I'll get my stuff"
I grabbed all my stuff out got out ready. Pranks. Low microphones is a classic, Ben's choice. I could see the look on their faces, they knew this was coming. Alot of pranks later the show was over. That means the tour diary has to be up soon. Yay! Tones of work.

OK so bear in mind this is now at the end of a world tour (well most of world) so like June as it was late January at the end of the last chapter.

Deadline: Friday, 4 days.
So I have alot of editing to do. Everyday, everyday, everyday I spent editing. I'm a perfectionist, so of course it has to be perfect.
"Baby, you ok?"
"Yep I'm fine. Amazing. Couldn't be better"
"Babe you've been living off of coffee. You've not slept in days, I'm getting lonely without you, I feel like I'm living on my own"
"Sorry, you know I have to have this done by midnight and it has to be perfect, you know everything I do has to be perfect"
"Babe I know I truly do but I miss you it's the first time in ages we've had a proper break"
"Are you sure you miss me or do you just miss the sex"
"No Anna, I miss falling asleep with you next to me, spending time with you, taking you on dates and yeah I do miss showing you how much I love you. But Ann, I've not had time to do all that stuff on tour, I've waited soooo long for the break to spend time with my fiancé. Forget it I'll leave you alone" he walked out the room.
"Blake don't go" I went after him. "B" he turned around, tears in his eyes. "I am so sorry you're right, I've put my work in front of you I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. 2 weeks left of break, right. I'm dedicating all that time to you. The diary is done, it'll have to do cause I don't want to spent anymore time without you on this break"
He gave me a big hug. "Shall we have a cosy night in or shall I take you out"
"Cosy night in. Pizza, ice cream, movies"
"That sounds absolutely perfect"

We snuggled up on the sofa watching movies eating pizza. "God I've missed this so much whenever we did it on tour Reece and George would make fun of us"
"I know I'm glad I'm home with you"
A few movies later we were getting tired. Blake got undressed and lay bed, I did my usual night routine of face scrubs, moisturisers and everything else. I turned off the light and got in bed next to him.
"Before your hard work goes to waste you have submitted the tour diary?"
"Yep it's done" I rested my head on his chest. "You know all the stuff you said you missed"
"Yeah"
"We've done all the other stuff you missed but one thing"
"What is that?"
"The sex" I said, he looked embarrassed. "Baby reason on tour we didn't that much was partly because we hardly had a second to ourselves but also because I saw all these really pretty girls throwing themselves at you just made me feel insecure and self conscious. I know it's stupid it just made me feel so shit about myself. I didn't tell you cause I thought it was stupid and you were stressed enough as it was. I just couldn't bring myself to tell anyone. I am sorry. But I'm fine now"
"Oh Anna am never too busy, too stressed or too anything for you I'll always make time for you, please tell me when you feel like this.
"It was stupid B. It doesn't matter now. I just wanted to let you know that's why"
"Oh Anna" he squeezed me tight and kissed the top of my head and my forehead. Can we just address these are the best types of kisses.

I woke up first as I always do, but to be fair it's not always alot before him. I put on Blake's hoodie and got my morning coffee. "Isn't this a familiar sight" I heard Blake say. He's up early.
"What?"
"In my clothes making coffee"
"Well I am sorry your clothes are way comfy than girls"
"I imagine so, I've seen the things society expects girls to get in"
"It's not fair. It's so stupid I think baggy clothes too they're bear comfy"
"I don't mine you wearing my clothes I think it's cute" he came behind me, put his arms round my waist, kissed my cheek and rested on my shoulder.
"Plans today?" He said.
"Spend the day with my favourite person"
"Oh sorry I don't think Brad's available today"
"Hu?"
"Brad's your favourite person"
"Although I do love Brad he's not you"
"Thank you beautiful. What do you want to do?"
"I want to spend the day with you I don't care where just with you"
"

I kinda wanna go to the zoo, I've never been"
"You've never been to the zoo! Right get ready I am taking you to the zoo right now"

Sorry this took so long writers block, school blah blah blah
Don't forget to vote and comment