Ill

"I'll leave you to rest"
"No Blakey Bo, stay with me"
"You need rest gorgeous"
"Please"
"Fine I'll lie in bed next to you while I edit the cover but you have to sleep" he got into bed and sat next to me. "Come on gorgeous, you need rest"
I curled up into him, closed my eyes and drifted into a light sleep.

"Blake where" George said "Oh sorry" he whispered. I hate being a light sleeper I hear everything.
"It's ok what's up" Blake whispered back.
"Just wondered what was keeping you but it's fine"
"Oh sorry she just wanted me to stay with her"
"Aw that's so cute I'll go I know Anna is a light sleeper, don't want to wake her"

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Blake lying next to me.
"Hey beautiful, feeling better?"
"A bit I suppose" I said with a croaky voice. I began to feel a bit dizzy I sat up and ran to the bathroom. Blake ran after me holding my hair back and rubbing my back until I was done. I tried to stand up but Blake stopped me.
"Babe, no you've just been sick sit down" he helped me sit down against the bathroom wall. "I'll get you water, stay here ok" he went away for a second then he handed me a glass. He took my hand and rubbed it for a minute.
"You feeling like you can get to bed or do you want me to carry you"
"Help me up and I'll be ok"

"I'm here for you Anna, anything you want?"
"Nah I'm good at the minute"
"Righty I'll be rehearsing but if you need anything just call"
"Thanks Bo I love you"
"I love you too"

So you're probably thinking poor Anna being sick and ew. What can life throw you now, mother nature maybe. Period.

"Feeling better gorgeous?" Blake said getting ready for bed, I'd been curled up in bed for a few days.
"No, no I'm not"
"What's up gorgeous?"
"Period"
"Oh right" he put his shirt back on and headed to the door.
"B where are you going"
"I'll be back in a few" I lay there where my fiancé had gone at this hour. I heard a door slam.
"Where the hell have you been? You got me worried"
"I went to get you some stuff"
"What? I don't understand, where did you go? Is anywhere even open now?"
"Not really but thank God for 24 hour Tesco. I got you every thing you need for your time, I got you pads, tampons and most importantly your favourite chocolate and lots of it"
"Oh my God Blake Edward Richardson you are the most amazing fiancé ever to have lived"
"Thank you, I was kinda embarrassed getting all this girl stuff but I remembered you probably get embarrassed about periods, you have to deal with them for years and years and give birth to kids so have it 10 million times worse than guys so the lease I can do is get you girl stuff when you need it"
"Awh you are amazing, I'd kiss you right now but I'm sick and you can't be sick too"
"That's the other thing I hear periods and being ill are a match made in hell so I also brought snuggles for the next week"
"Yes they are, any girl know the second you sneeze or cough it's like Niagara Falls"
"A tad graphic but"
"Sorry come snuggle with me. I need you right now" he climbed into bed facing me and smiling.
"I love you so much and I was thinking when you feel better we could start planning outrageous wedding, maybe for in a few years or maybe next year, whatever you want, but just think about what we want"
"YES OH MY GOD YES"
"But for now let's just snuggle and watch friends"
"That sounds like the best medicine"

Right so this chapter is shit but I've got lots of stuff going on I'll try update more often
Don't forget to vote and comment ideas xoxo