Gig

So it was today. Today I would see the most amazing guy I've ever known perform and I. I Annabelle would get to photograph it. So I got ready. I won't bore you with what I wore by describing it in such a great detail. But I wore high waisted jeans, a floral shirt and my bomber jacket. I grabbed my camera and all its things. I got to the venue and I saw Blake I went up to him and gave him a hug. "Hey Anna, how are you?"
"Hey Blake, I'm good, how are you?"
"I'm ok, don't mind me calling you Anna, do you?"
"Of course not! What am I doing then?" I said looking up at him.
"Oh yeah, come with me. Here's your pass" It was an AAA pass. Bloody hell I've never had one them these before. I put it round my neck.
I followed him walking into the venue the security saw the passes and let us in.
We went into a dressing room, as I we walked in I saw 2 lads sat on there phones talking and laughing. I assumed these were his band mates, Reece and George. They both looked up at me. "Hey I'm George, you must be Annabelle." I looked at the floor and started to mess with the camera bag strap over my shoulder. "Yeah that's me." I smiled.
I sat down and began to speak to them. I opened up a bit, only because they were nice. They were so sweet I felt liked I'd known them for years.

When it was time for them to go on stage I went and stood where I would take my first photos. They came on and everyone in the place began to scream. As they performed I took photos I ran around take photos from all different angles. I was having so much fun doing what I loved while listening to an amazing band!
After the gig I went back to the dressing room. I opened the door and went in to see the guys on there phones. "Hi guys." I said shyly. Blake looked up at me and put his phone down. " Hey Anna come sit here" he said moving his legs off the sofa he was lying on. I went and sat there "you guys were so good." I said to Blake looking into his eyes. "Well thank you my dear."he said putting his hand on his chest doing a kinda overly flattered face and voice. It made me laugh, god how I hate my laugh. "You've got a cute laugh." Blake said to me. I went bright red. "Can I look at the photos you took?" Blake asked me. "Um sure" I said take the camera from around my neck." I mean they're probably crap but." He went though them. "Wow these are so good!" He said.
"I didn't​ have you as a lier Richardson"
"I don't lie they're so good"
"Oi love birds knock it off will you" George yelled to us.
I looked at him and he smiled at me, then I looked at the floor.
"Don't look at the floor, you're to pretty and the floor can't appreciate it." I blushed.
"Cringey Blake!" Reece yelled.
"Well why are you listening" Blake yelled back.
"What do you want to do?" Blake asked my quietly so the others can't hear.
"Its really hot in hear why don't we go for a walk?"
"Sure!"
We got up and walked out and walked around for a little bit.
Blake stopped and looked me in the eyes. "Anna listen..."

First published- 25th May 2017
Part Last Updated- 20th July 2017