Italy Part 1

We bored the plane and sat in our seats. They did all the safety information stuff, and we took off. Blake put his arm around me and I lent on his shoulder. "Go to sleep gorgeous, I know you haven't been sleeping well. When I came in last night you were tossing and turning"
"Are you sure you don't mind?"
"I'm sure, come on lie down" so I did. I lay on his lap and went to sleep. He was messing with my hair the whole time.
"Anna" Blake said rubbing my arm. I slowly opened my eyes.
"Yeah"
"We're about to land gorgeous" I sat up.
"I slept the whole flight?"
"Yeah but you needed it"
We landed and got our bags.
"Gorgeous we'll go chuck our bags in the hotel then go get food, yeah?"
"That's sounds good"
So we had a short walk to the hotel, then we checked in and got the key. We went up to our room and Blake unlocked it. It was gorgeous. It was made up like my room was when I woke up with balloons and rose petals. I turned to Blake "you are amazing"
"You deserve it. Did you pack the dress I got you?"
"You told me to so of course I did"
"Good good. Put that on, maybe try out the makeup I got you too. I'll get ready as well. Then we'll go"
"Ok sounds good"
When I'd put on the dress I went in the bathroom and did my hair and make up. I did an autumn look for my make up. For my hair, I wanted to cover up the short bit from my surgery, so I did barrel curls then tied the top half back with my fringe left out. One last look in the mirror and I walked out. Blake turned to look at me. "Oh my... You look amazing"
"Thank you Blakey Bo. You look so handsome. You ready?" Blake was wearing a black suit he looked so handsome.
"Yeah let's go"
We walked out the hotel and Blake said "I've made a reservation at a restaurant for us. It's this way" he said leading the way holding my hand. We got to a beautiful restaurant.
"I made a reservation" Blake said to the person on the door.
"What name is it sir?"
"Richardson"
"Come this way sir and madam" we were sat a table with an amazing view of the city. "Here are your menus I'll be back in a few minutes"

He came back and we ordered, I turned to Blake and smiled.
"I have one more thing for you Anna"
"How? You've already got me so much. This dress, the make-up, a princess ring and this trip"
"I know but I have one more thing" he put his hand into his inside jacket pocket and pulled out a jewelry box.
"Anna I know I tell you everyday how proud I am of you. You beat cancer. And I am incredibly proud of you. You're the most important person in my life and that won't change. That's why I got you this" He opened the box it was a necklace with a heart shaped charm with I'm proud of you written on it. My eyes filled with water.
"Anna don't cry. Can I put it on you?"
I nodded. Blake took it out the box, stood up and put it round my neck. I wiped just under my eyes to stop the tears falling. "It's perfect thank you Blakey"
"It's Ok. It's suits you"
"I'm never going to take it off"
"I'm glad you like it beautiful"

We had our dinner and went back to the hotel as it was getting late. I opened the door and we went in I turned back to Blake and kissed him. I rapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, he put his arms around my waist pulling me closer. He took off his jacket, I undid his tie and the buttons of his shirt. He moved his hand to the zip of my dress, he waited, like he always does. He waits until I give consent every time, I smiled in the kiss it's my way of saying yes. Then he took off my dress, and lay me on the bed.

I woke up lying on Blake's bare chest.
"Good morning my lovely" Blake said in his beautiful morning voice. "Happy anniversary"
"Of course 1 year since we first met and went on our first date"
"What do you want to do today Anna?"
"How about we chill by the pool or something else I don't mind"
"Why don't we go to the pool today and sight seeing tomorrow"
"Sounds good"
We got up got ready and went down to the pool. I took my towel, phone and headphones down with me. I sat on a sun lounger next to the pool and put my headphones in. Blake put his stuff next to me and did a bomb into the pool. I laughed a little at him. He came to the surface and looked at me "Anna you coming in?"
"In a bit I will"
"Pleeeeeeeaaaaase"
"Fiiine" I took my headphones out and tucked my phone into my towel and left them on the sun lounger. I went and sat on the edge of the pool and pushed my self into the pool. Blake grabbed my hand and pulled me over. When I stood back up I turn to look at Blake. He was smiling I smiled back at him. He was gorgeous. And he was mine. He put his arms around me and lent down and kissed me. We pulled away and rested our foreheads together. "God you're beautiful" he said. We spent the rest of the day having fun in the pool. Just messing around.