Nearly

So hen due! This is going to fun! We decided to rent out a house for a weekend. There was me, my sister, Blake's sister, Sophie (Reece's girlfriend), Amy (George's girlfriend) and mine and Blake's mum's.
"What do you want to do first then?" I asked.
"I think we should start mixing cocktails and play Cards Against Humanity"
"Oh no"
"Oh come on Anna it'll be fun, it's your hen due" My mum said.
"Fine fine. Who knows how to mix drinks?"
*
"Why did we decide to play this with my mum and my mother in law?"
"Come on Anna it's a hen due it's aloud to be a bit.. well if this was at home it would be different, mum would be yelling at us" My sister laughed.
*
As it was getting late we decide it was time to go in the hot tub, and have a drink.
"So hen due means gossip. Tell me all the goss"
We sat there for ages chatting and messing around with my favourite girls.
I may have got a tad drunk, maybe more than I should.
"I can't believe you're getting married next week Anna!"
"Neither can I!"
We carried on just chatting about random crap, I don't really remember much I'd had a few. I remember laughing and joking around with my favourite people.

Today. Today is the day I'm marrying the love of my life. August 20th 2024. We met at the end of September 2017, Goodness things had changed.  What could go wrong? It's the happiest day of my life. For the past few months I'd spent down the gym getting the perfect shape for my dress. I was sat in my wedding car with my dad and the bridesmaids.
"I cannot believe my baby is getting married"
"I'm not a baby, dad"
"You'll always be my baby, even when you and Blake are married"

We finally arrived at the venue, this was so weird. I'm marrying Blake Richardson. We were all ready. I was walking into the venue, with the bridesmaids stood inside in the lobby waiting as they were a head of me.
"Hello Annabelle" I turn around to see who was talking to me. That evil man that did that to me.
"Get away from me!"
"Don't marry him Annabelle. I love you"
"What?! No!! I love him so much! And you! You ruined my life! You're not"
"Don't marry him! I love you!"
"I. Don't. Care. I don't love you. I love the guy the other side that wall waiting for me"
"Get away from her! You're not aloud near her!" My dad yelled realising why I'd stopped.
"I know she had my child I want to see them"
"After everything you have done to her you really think she'd ever let you see them! Now if you don't leave and never come back I'm going to call the police" my dad said.
"She should be marrying me!"
"No she shouldn't. She's marrying someone that actually respects her."
"Fine I'll go but this isn't over" he left
"Anna are you ok?"
"Yes, please just get me married"
"What took you so long?" Beth smiled.
"Nothing. It's all good, let's get me married"