That Time Again (Epilogue)

"You ready baby?" I said to Rosie.
"Mum I'm getting married you and dad need to stop calling me baby"
"I said the exact same thing to my dad when I married your dad"
"Awh mum, I'm so glad grandad here"
"He didn't think he would be, you'll never stop your dad and I calling you baby, my dad still calls me baby"
"Oh my baby" Blake was in shock, seeing his baby girl all grown up. "My baby girl"

"The day Rosie was born was the greatest day of my life, I was in shock. I had Harry and Rosie was the completion of our family. I never understood why my parents said being a parent was scary until I was one, I was terrified I would drop them or hurt them. The day she brought home her now husband I was upset, I was losing my daughter, I never thought I'd lose her, I now know how Danny felt when he met myself for the first time. I don't think you can truly understand or prepare the feeling until it's there."

"Well that's that then" Blake and I were home, our empty home.
"I know. Our kids are gone"
"Anna?"
"Yes my gorgeous"
"I know I say this too much but thank you for my daughter and thank you for my son"
"Did you see Harry yesterday? He was still being protective of Rosie"
"Well 22 years ago he said he would for the rest of her life"
"What are we meant to do now? Our lives revolved around the kids what now?"
"We have eachother and I'm going to love you forever"
"We're too old for this"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

Blake made my life the best it could be I'd not change anything

That's it it's over 😭 I have imagines now that I'm doing, feel free to send requests for that! X I might to random chapters but rarely x