Part 7

I couldn't think of a title of the part 😂😂😂😂
When we walked in the door of the living room Reece and George were sat watching TV on there phones. Blake sat down and I snuggled up next to him, and we watched Friends, like how can you not love that show? We decided at about 11 we were going to start to settle down for the night. Blake brought​ down 3 air beds from upstairs. "Sorry we only have 3 but you can have mine and I'll sleep on the sofa if you don't want to share."
"No is ok Blakey we can share."
Reece and George wolf whistled at us. I rolled my eyes and smiled.
I went and got dressed when I got back the boys were already lying on the beds I went and lay next to Blake. He wrapped his arm around me he was lying on his back and I was on my side, I think it's called the sweethearts cradle. My eyes became heavy I slowly closed them. "Blakey" I whispered.
"Yeah"
"Goodnight, I love you"
"Goodnight, I love you too"
I stretched up and kissed him, he kissed me back and I shuffled up. We were kissing for a few minutes when we hear someone clear there throat. "Guys come on we're right here!!" Reece and George said. We pulled away and looked at them, they were looking at us with a disgusted look. "Have you never been around a couple before?" I asked frustrated.
"Yeah but they don't make out all the time in front of us!" They said.
"Fine we won't kiss in front of you anymore" I said
"Thank you!"
"Now turn around cause I'm going to kiss B then go to sleep"
"Fine but no make outs!"
I turned to Blake and pecked his lips "Night B" and I shuffled back into the sweethearts cradle.

When I woke up and opened my eyes I realised Blake wasn't there I turned and saw George and Reece had gone as well. I stood up and opened the door and I heard them in the kitchen.
"Morning gorgeous" I heard Blake say. "Morning and I'm not gorgeous I've not brushed my hair yet and I've got zero makeup on"
"You're always gorgeous to me"
"Awh but cringey much!" Reece said.
"What you doing today?" I asked them.
"We've got tour coming up so probably just rehearsing"
"Oo sounds cool I have fun"
"Aren't you staying?" George asked.
"I don't think so I've already taken Blake from you enough, he deserves time with his friends. I also have alot of editing to do so it's probably best I go and let you have your lad time."
"No you can stay while we rehearse you can edit"
"I don't want to get in the way though."
"No you won't"
"Ok then, thank you"

I was sat editing my photos while the guys rehearse. They sounded amazing. I've only heard them once with a tone of girls screaming at them but to hear there songs live without the screams is beautiful. I had just finished editing some photos when Blake came and sat next to me.
"How is it going beautiful?"
"Really good I've nearly finished the photos of you guys so that's something I guess. Yours didn't take to long to edit"
"Why not?"
"You're already gorgeous"
"Well thank you my love" he said kissing my forehead.
"You guys are sounding so good"
"Thank you my love. Your photos look amazing​!"
"Thank you baby!" I said and kissed him on the cheek.
"Can I take you out for dinner?"
"Of course, where are we going?"
"Nandos?"
"Blake I'm veggie"
"Oh sorry I didn't know, they have veggie burgers and stuff or we can go somewhere else"
"Nah veggie burgers sound lovely"
"I feel bad I didn't know. I'm an awful boyfriend!"
"No! You're the best!" I closed my Macbook and put it on the table in front of me "We've never been on any dates where it would have come up" I said as I put my hand on his cheek further away to me and kissed the one nearest me. I kissed him a few times before he turned his head to kiss me. I put my arms round his neck and he put his arms round my waist pulling me closer. I ended up straddling him full on making out. Then we heard someone coming down the stairs and we pulled away because we knew Reece and George had gone out. "Who is it?" I whispered.
"Either my mum or sister. Probably my sister I think my mum's at work."
Quickly got off him and sat next to him snuggled up. "When are we going out?"
"When you're​ ready. Are you ready now?"
"B I'm not ready I've got no make up on and I need to shower. I'll go home and get ready and I'll be back here in a bit"
"Ok A"
I pick up my stuff and went home to get ready. I walked in my door and I saw Beth stood there. "Hi Beth what are you doing?"
"Nothing just thinking about all the work I have to do"
"Ok then. I'm going to go and get dressed cause Blake's taking me out"
"Where are you going?"
"Nandos" I went upstairs and showered, did my makeup, did my hair and got dressed.
I went downstairs and said bye to Beth and went back to Blakes. I knocked on the door and Abbie answered. "Abbie is it Anna?" Blake called from upstairs. "Yes" Abbie yelled back at him.
"Tell her I'll be 2 minutes" He yelled to Abbie.
"He says he'll be 2 minutes so come in." Abbie said to me, and smiled.
"Thank you"
"So Anna while we wait for my idiot brother tell me about yourself"
"Um I'm 17 my name is Annabelle, I really want to be a photographer"
"Oh yeah Blake showed me your photos they're really good, your really talented!"
"Thank you. I'm using them for my college course"
"Well you'll definitely pass if you can take photos like those"
"Thank you Abbie" then Blake came down.
"Hi A how are you?" Blake said.
"I'm good, you?"
"I'm ok, let's go"
"Bye Abbie"I said as we left.
We left and went to Nandos. We sat at the table and ordered while we were waiting I realised I had to tell him and now was the time.
"Blake I need to tell you something" I tear fell from my eye.
"Are you ok baby? What's happened?" He said grabbing my hands, rubbing his thumbs on my hand.