Maybe

I was lay in bed asleep, Blake had his arm around me as he always did, there was something nice about it it made me feel I don't know protected. I felt slightly sick, I got out of bed carefully trying not to wake Blake up. I went to the bathroom and sure enough 10 seconds later I was sick. I knew better than to get excited and think I was pregnant. This had happened everytime I thought I was, and everytime I hadn't been.
"Baby are you okay?"
"Yeah, just not feeling great"
"Is it?"
"No, I don't think so"
"You sure?"
"Yeah, give it time B. We only went to the doctor's like a month ago"
"I'm sorry I'm just so excited, I really want this"
"I know. I do too but we can't force it to happen, we can try but at the end of the day we can't force conception"
Long story short I did a test a few weeks later and I wasn't.

BLAKE'S P.O.V
I walked in the house, there was a note on the banister.
Hey baby, I'm were we first met come meet me xx
The coffee shop. I instantly dropped my stuff and went.
"Hey Sarah, have you seen Anna? She told me she was here" She's the barrister she has been for years me and Anna always come here.
"She's not here, but she was. She asked me to give you this" she handed me a note.
Go to where we first kissed! I love you!
We first kissed at a the fair, which wasn't there at the minute so it was just a field. Of course I remember where it is. There was a note on the gate.
I'm sorry for the wild goose chase but you're nearly done! Just a few more to do! Go to where we first said I love you xx
My mum's house. "Hiya mum" I called as I walked in the door.
"Hiya, how are you?"
"I'm good. Is Anna here?"
"No she asked me to give you this"
Hey Blakey Bo! Go to where we first well you know what I mean
"Thanks mum" I headed to her parents house
"Ali, is Anna here?"
"She asked me to give you this"
Our next milestone was where you proposed but sending you to Italy was to far! Go to where we got married!xx
Another note!
Come home to me
A wild goose chase for nothing.
"Anna?!" I called as I walked in.
"I'm up here baby!" I walked up the stairs to our room. I opened the door, there were candles and rose petals. But no Anna. I felt her arm around my waist, I turned around she was dressed in the most beautiful dress.
"What's all this for?"
"Well. You know how we'd almost given up on..." She pointed at the bed. There was a pile of a few photos. The first one was the photo we ever took together at our concert she photographed before she was our official photographer (our second date, if you could call it that), underneath it it said 'we' . The next photo was of us at the funfair (our third date, our first proper date that wasn't the day we met or the concert) underneath it said 'are' . Next was a photo from the moment we said I love you for the first time, Reece took it, it said 'going'. The next photo was Anna having treatment with me sat next to her holding her hand, we were smiling at eachother it was a watery sad smile, it was the first time we'd seen it eachother in weeks, it said "to".  Next was me proposing to Anna in Italy, I'd asked a photographer to take photos, it said "be". The second to last one was our wedding photo of the two  of us, it was just "a". The final photo was Anna holding a positive pregnancy test with the caption was "family". I turned to Anna. "Are you for real? I mean, are you sure?"
She had the test in her hand.
"I'm pretty positive" I ran to her wrapping my arms around her waist, picking her up and spinning her around.
"I love you so much" I lent in and kissed her.
"I love you so much too"

ANNA'S P.O.V
Since the day I'd told Blake I was pregnant he's been so protective. He won't let me do anything if he thought it might harm the baby. It was nice having him so protective, he always had been but now he was more. I adore him so much.

AWWWW BABY BLANNA!!!! What do you think of this?