Come Home To Me*

24 weeks I've been pregnant. 3 weeks I've been waiting for Blake to come home. My mum and Soulla kept coming round and checking I was okay, doing as Blake had asked them. He was so sweet I don't know what I did without him.
Blakes's P.O.V
"Anna, babe? You home?"
"I'm up here" she called from our room.
"Hey gorgeous. How are you? Babe are you crying"
"Y- N..o..I'm fine" She said through tears.
"Oh my goodness baby are you okay? What's wrong?" She was lay on my side of our bed, I went and crouched down next to her, I put my hand on her face, moved hair out of her eyes and rubbed my thumb back and forth over her cheeks wiping the tears away. "Come on baby girl what's wrong?"
"Nothing, I.. I ..'m fine"
"I'm not stupid, I've been in your life for over 10 years I know you're not"
"I'm terrified"
"Of what? Me? Our families? Baby?"
"All of it. I'm so scared about baby, about the backend pregnancy, birth, being a mum. I can't do it"
"Oh baby, I'm so sorry I've not been here while you've been feeling this"
"It's not your fault, I just was thinking about it all and I remembered how much pain I was in and how long it lasted last time because it's usually the same amount of time for labour for every baby. It was 20 hours, 20 hours of agonising pain"
"I promise I'll be with you every single second, I'll not sleep a second until everything is done and our baby boy's is born. I'll hold your hand, hold you tight"
"I'm so scared"
"It will all be fine you'll be an amazing mum, you're kind, nurturing, caring, sweet. Has baby been a problem while I've been gone?"
"Not really, he was moving around a little bit a few kicks. Noting compared to when you were here talking and singing to him"
"Awh" I climbed in bed next to her. She rest her head on my chest. "I missed this" I put my arm round her tracing shapes on back and running my fingers through her hair. She slowly closed her eyes. "I love you so much baby"
"I lo..ve yo..u t..oo" she mumbled half asleep.

She rolled over slightly, I gently got up and kissed bump. "Hey baby boy, I've missed you the last three weeks, you've gotten so big while I've been gone. I can't wait to see you in ten weeks, 68 days until your due date. Don't hurt mummy when you come out or at least be quick about it, she is super scared about it all. Daddy can't wait to see you little one. I can't wait to see you, who will you look like? Anna? Me? Our parents? I wish I could see you know right now, but I won't know for 55 days at a minimum if you come out on the early side of the two week (the leeway of your due date.) I love you baby boy, keep growing and being healthy. And please try not to hurt mummy"
"I hope he doesn't" Anna mumbled still 95% of her head and body asleep.
"Oh Anna I thought you were asleep" she didn't reply, she must have fallen asleep again.
I rested my head next to her belly with my hand on her belly, protecting bump, it probably did nothing but I just want bump to be safe at all times. And I might well feel him move around, but I mainly want to keep him safe. I closed my eyes, it had been a long, tiring three weeks.
I woke up a few hours later to Anna messing with my hair.
Anna's P.O.V
When I woke I had Blake's hand on my belly, like always, protecting bump. His head was next to my hip, his hair all messy. I always mess with his hair. I know how much he loves it. I began to run my fingers through his hair, rubbing his scalp at the same time. I saw his eyes flutter. I carried on like he was still asleep, I loved his hair, it was so soft and the best colour. I hope baby has his hair. Blake let out a light moan, when I say light moan it was more of a deep breath.
"Gorgeous, I can't wait a second more" he lent up and kissed me. It didn't take him long to start kissing my jawbone and neck. I love these kind of kisses. He always went straight to my 'sweet spot' he knew exactly where it was. "Blake" I moaned out as he sucked on my neck.
"Yes baby" he said in such a calm tone, he knew exactly how much it turned me on.
"My turn" I flipped him over and started to kiss him, I couldn't straddle him bump wouldn't let me. I was just lying next to him kissing his neck and jawbone. I knew exactly where his sweet spot was. "I love you Richardson"