Italy Part 2

So Italy was amazing and I was with the most amazing person ever. We went out for an anniversary dinner. I put on a different dress Blake had got me, it was beautiful. It was black and strapless it was sparkly at the top then puffed out after the waist. Blake wore a suit. He always looked so handsome when he wore a suit.
"Oh my goodness gorgeous you look... well gorgeous"
"Thank you B. You look so beautiful in your suit"
"Thank you Anna. You ready?"
"Yeah I am" and we left.
We went to a lovely restaurant and sat at the table.
"Anna I have some news" I smiled at him. "So, you now Dean?"
"Of course" I replied
"Well he mainly works with The Vamps and sometimes us. They decided each band needs there own photographer. After seeing your pictures from when you've done our shows they decided they want you"
"Who's they?"
"Management. Will you do it?"
"Ummm I mean I'll have to think. Do I want to travel the world with my boyfriend, do what I love and have an amazing time while I work. I'll have to get back to you on that"
"Ooo ok don't leave it to long though" he said going along with my sarcasm.
"OF COURSE I'LL DO IT"
"Really?"
"It's my dream Blake. Well that and you" He smiled at me.
"That's very kind of you. I love you Anna"
"I love you too"
When we'd finished we went back to the hotel and I snuggled up to Blake. He had his arm around me rubbing my arm. I absolutely love him. He began messing with my hair. I closed my eyes and Blake said "Goodnight my gorgeous"

I woke up still snuggled up with Blake.
Today we were sight seeing. It was so beautiful. We were near Milan so we went to Milan Cathedral and all the other main sights. I loved Blake so much. When we were stood in front to the Milan Cathedral taking photos for my course and because who wouldn't, Blake grabbed my hands and looked me in the eye.
"Annabelle Elizabeth Brooks, I don't tell enough how much I love you. And that's why I got you this" he took a ring case out his pocket.

I know I know short chapter I'll try write the next one longer x