Really?

Home. Home at last. Blake was spending time with his family and I was with mine. I slept on him on the plane but he didn't mind.
"Beth?"
"Yeah"
"Do you wanna go out today?"
"Yeah I'll go get dressed"
She went got dressed and went into town.
"How are you and Blake?" She said as we headed into town.
"Good I suppose. I haven't seen him in a few days but we did spend 6 weeks with each other not seeing our families so it's good to spend time with you, mum and dad"
"When are you seeing him again?"
"I'm not sure probably tomorrow"
"You don't seem happy about it"
"I am. it's just. I don't know something doesn't feel right. I'm sure it's fine just me being stupid"
"Mum said you'd told him about..."
"Yeah I did he was really understanding about it he even said he'll help me find her when she's old enough"
"You think you'll be together then?"
"Beth we're engaged"
"Oh yeah"
"Right enough about me and B how's school been"
"Good, all me teachers are nice enough"

When we got to town we went shopping and bought a whole lot of stuff, mainly clothes and make up. Classic girl.
"Beth do you wanna go grab a coffee from Starbucks?"
"Yeah that sounds great"
Me and Beth headed to Starbucks. What I saw was the worst thing I'd ever seen. Blake sat with another girl. Wtf. This wasn't like last time. She didn't work for Starbucks. It wasn't one of his mates. I would have recognised her. What a dick.
"Beth can we just go"
"Why? What's up?" She looked over to Starbucks and saw what I was pissed about. "Ann I'm sorry"
"Forget it lets just go"

I ran to my room, through my bags on the floor, myself on the bed and cried. How could he? I thought he loved me? He proposed. Gave me his grandmothers ring. Why would he do this? After everything I've, we've been through. Why didn't he just dumped me? I cried for hours. My phone went off constantly, calls, text and Snapchats, everything. I ignored them all.
"Annabelle?" I heard my mum day after knocking on the door.
"What?" I said through the tears.
"Sweetie are you ok? Can I come in?"
"Yes I guess so" she came on sat at the edge of my bed.
"What's happened sweetheart?"
"Blake is a dickhead"
"What? Why?"
"He's cheating on me"
"Are you sure? How do you know?"
"I saw him with a girl in Starbucks. It wasn't a friend because I would have recognised her"
"Annabelle you need to talk him"
"Why?"
"See why he did it. He clearly cares for you"
"No he doesn't he wouldn't have done it if he did"
"Well he clearly wants to talk to you. Your phone hasn't stopped lighting up since I came in here" and with that she got up and left to meet her friend.
I looked up at the ceiling maybe I should give him a chance to explain.

Blake's P.O.V
Anna wasn't answering her phone. I was full of worry. I went to her house her mum was on the way out and let me in.
"Hi Alison is Anna in?"
"Yeah she is" she said "she's in her room" I ran upstairs. I knocked on her door. "Gorgeous can I come in?" No answer. Beth was on the hallway.
"What did I do?" I asked her.
"You don't know? Really?"
"I seriously don't"
"You cheated on her you dick" she walked off into her room. I turned to Anna's room. "Baby, I would never cheated on you. I love you so much. I wouldn't have proposed if I didn't love you. You're the love of my life Anna. I'd never do that" I sat on the floor with my back to her door, head in hands.
"Who was the girl then?" I heard from behind the door.
"She was my friends girlfriend. They're have trouble and she wanted some advice. We hadn't spoken properly before but she wanted help. Anna please believe me. I love you so much"
"Really?" I heard through her sobs.
"Yes I promise Ann please I'd never do that to you. Ever" I felt the door move from behind me. I stood up and turned to her. "A please believe me" she lent in and kissed me.
"I love you Blake Richardson, just tell me next time"
"I love you so much more"

Anna's P.O.V
I kept kissing him I didn't want to let him go. I thought I'd lost him. I pulled him in and slammed my door. We fell back on my bed, he was on top of me. I had my hands in his hair and the back of his neck. I pulled his shirt over his head, and he did the same to me. He started kissing my neck and jawbone. He fiddled with my waist band, for a few seconds, waiting. I nodded.

****

"Ann have you lost weight?" Blake asked me. We were snuggled up under the covers, my head was on his bare chest. I'd put my underwear back on and stolen Blake's jumper. He's put his clothes back on as well except his jumper.
"What?"
"Anna I love you but I can see all your bones. You've definitely lost weight. Why?"
"Because. Because. I didn't feel right. Every model that all band members date are way skinnier than me, people sent me pictures saying Blake deserves these girls that are better, so I starved-"
"How long?"
"About 2 weeks, I do eat only a tiny bit though. I've done it before when I was at school, starved/eating so little for a few weeks then eat normally until I feel fat again "
"I don't get it I always told you how beautiful you were, how gorgeous, how much I loved you, how God damn hot you were why would you do this?"
"B I hate myself. You deserve better"
"I want you. No one else stop messing with yourself"
"I'm sorry I bet you're so pissed at me"
"I'm not I want to help you" I got a sharp pain in my stomach, I ran to the bathroom and threw up. He ran after me and held my hair back when I was throwing up.
"How am I throwing up I've not ate at all today?"
"Baby I think that's the problem. Acid reflux. Gorgeous let me help you please"
"I can't be fixed I'm to messed up" I sat on the floor of my bathroom, I took my ring off and gave it to him.
"Beautiful what are you doing?" He looked like he was about to cry.
"You know everything about me me eating disorder, my depression, my cancer, my daughter. So I assumed you didn't want to be with me anymore"
"Are you for real?"
"Yes whenever someone finds out they ditch me so I thought you be the same"
"Ann" he crouched down in front of me. "I gave you this ring because I love you for you I don't care about any of that, your amazing I love every single part of you. You're everything I need that's why I want to marry you, spend my life with you,travel the world with you, have kids with you, do everything with you. I beg Anna don't break up with because you think I hate you when that's far from what I feel, I'd do anything for you. I'd give the whole world if I could. You're my first true love Anna the only one I've ever properly loved, you were my first Anna, yes in that way. Please don't end us because of a thought that isn't true" a tear rolled down my cheek we wiped it away with the pad of his thumb.
"I'm so stupid"
"No you're not why would you think that?"
"I nearly broke us up"
"Does that mean you don't want to split and I can put this back on you?" he said holding the ring.
"Yes" he put the ring back on me.
"I love you Anna" I was about to reply when I got a sick feeling and quickly sat up and started being sick I'm the toilet again, Blake grabbed my hair and held it back.

Don't forget to vote and comment x