Back With The Boys

We were sat in Blake's living room chatting with the boys it went quiet.
"Um I'm going to see Abbie" I looked at Blake.
"Ok see you in a bit"
I knocked on Abbie's door. "Come in"
"Hi Abs"
"Hey Ann what's up?"
"Nothing. Well just. It's about Blake"
"What's wrong? Is it why he was so upset?"
"Yeah. So this is hard to say" I went and sat next to her.
"He wanted to tell you himself but he couldn't so I'm doing it"
"Is he ok? Are you ok?"
"Um had a um I had" I cried a little bit."Sorry"
"It's ok take your time"
"I. I had a miscarriage"
"Oh my Anna I'm so sorry" she gave me a big hug. I wiped my cheeks of tears.
"I didn't know I was pregnant. I had no reason to think I was I had no signs nothing. I wasn't eating so I wasn't feeding the baby andd that's probably why it happened. So although no-one will say it, it was my fault. Before you ask we went trying to get pregnant, I won't tell you all the details because he is your brother but we were safe so it was a shock when they said I was pregnant and that I'd lost it"
"I am so sorry. I'm always here for you whenever you need to talk, for Blake as well"
"Thank you Abbie" I gave her a big hug.
"Is Blake telling them now?"
"He should be. I know this is rubbish timing but knowing you're there is always comforting you're like my only friend" I wiped my tears off my cheek. "Any way whats new with you?"
We chatted like we normally do, for ages, untill Abbie had to go out. I went back downstairs. Where they were. I went in. They all turned to look at me, and gave me a weak smiled. He'd told them.
Blake's P.O.V
Anna's gone to Abbie. She was going to tell her. So I need to tell Reece and George.
"Guys before we write or practice I need to tell you something"
"Is everything ok?"
"Um well it's me and Anna. We've been going through some stuff and we thought you should know"
"What's happened are you both ok?"
"We're fine. It's just. I didn't know how to say it. Anna had a miscarriage"
"Oh my goodness is she ok?"
"I think so. She keeps blaming herself, it's horrible. I didn't blame her and never will. Before you ask me anything, it wasn't planned, it doesn't make any it less heart breaking"
"How did you fine out if you didn't know she was pregnant?"
"She fainted and wouldn't wake up. We took her to the hospital and that's where they told us"
"I'm so sorry is there anything we can do to help"
"No don't worry we just thought you should know"
"We're here anytime"

Anna's P.O.V
"Hi gorgeous, you ok?" Blake said as I walked in.
"Yeah I'm fine" I sat on the sofa, the boys were practicing and playing. "How are you guys?"
"We're fine"
"Did you tell them?" I whispered to Blake.
"Yeah that's what you wanted right?"
"Yeah" I turned to the boys. "How've you been?"
"Good just been writing, then back to the family for the holidays then meetings and events. But you probably know that because you'll be there"
"Yeah I've got a few meetings and your events. Anyways carry on don't mind me" they were running through some new songs, I was editing trying not to think about it. All my photos needed to be done by the end of Christmas break. I finished.
"I'm going to go"
"Are you sure beautiful you don't have to"
"Yeah I'll go I need some time on my own"
"I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Yeah probably" I said as I walked out. I just need to be on my own a break from work. A break from everything. Just the world.
I threw myself on my bed and just thought about everything, my life wasn't perfect. In any sense of the word. Blake was the only good thing I had on my life, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have my job or anything. I'm 18 and what was my life. All the fans were right he did deserve better than me. The girl who has no talent, didn't earn her career, has a child, had cancer and lost his child. How could I compare with ever other girl? I still don't understand why he wants me.

"Anna?" Blake's voice called.
"Yeah what's up?"
"I haven't seen you in 4 days I'm really worried about you"
"Why?"
"Because who wouldn't get worried when their fiancée left with no explanation, doesn't answer their calls and is ignoring them. I'm scared, I love you, don't ignore me."
"Why do you love me?"
"What?"
"I'm nothing. I lost your baby. How can you still love me?"
"Because you are you. I love your personality and you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen. How can I not love you? Where has all this come from?"
"Nothing I'm fine"
"No you're not baby talk to me please"
"I'm depressed"
"What?"
"That's what they told me. Depressed because I lost our baby, the stress of it has sent me into depression"
"Oh my love how can I help? I want to help"
"I don't know. Just love me"
"My love I always will"

I know it's short I've been busy sooooorrrrryy
First published- 19th September 2017
Last updated- 26th October 2017