The Day

I woke up lying next to Blake. We were still wearing nothing. My arm was going across Blake's torso Blake was holding my hand over his body. He had his other arm around me with my hair tangled in his hand. I pulled my quilt up more over us.
"Anna are you ok?" Blake said in his beautiful voice.
"Yeh Blakey. Are you?"
"Of course" he started rubbing my back. "I love you Annabelle. So much. You can't even imagine how much."
"I understand. I love you so much. So much. And you're always there and it's all I really needed and you were there"
"I wouldn't have missed it for the world"
"Blakey I'm scared"
"What of Princess? What's happened?"
"It's my parents, although they won't have seen or heard us you know actually do it. They always check I'm ok before they go to bed when they get in. So they may have seen us like this with everything on the floor"
"Anna.. don't worry about it. They know you're not a kid anymore. When you asked them if you could stay at mine they assumed and they still let you stay. So please baby don't worry"
"You're right I shouldn't I'm sorry"
"Don't be silly"
"What shall we do today?"
"We should get dressed go downstairs and watch movies all day"
"You know what Blakey that sounds perfect"
We got dressed and went downstairs. We had breakfast​ then snuggled up on the sofa, we sat watched alot of films mainly comedies.
"Blake?"
"Yes gorgeous"
"It's tomorrow"
"I know I told them I wouldn't be in rehearsals tomorrow when they start"
"Thank you B. I love you" I kissed him. I fell asleep on Blake

***

I woke up in my bed without Blake next to me. I looked around and I couldn't see him. I went downstairs and he wasn't there either. I pick up my phone and texted him.
Where are you?xx
I put you to bed when you fell asleep on me and left so I wouldn't wake you xx
Thank you xx what time you coming over? xx
In an hour xx
Good good see you the I love you xx
I love you too ❤❤ xx
I showed and tied my hair up. After that I went downstairs and had breakfast. Then I heard a knock on the door, it was Blake. "Hey beautiful"
"Again. No makeup, hair not done, not beautiful"
"

Again beautiful"
I went upstairs, Blake following me. I did my make up and did my hair.
"Blakey can you do the back for me please?"
"Of course babe"
I gave him the brush and my straighteners, I took a photo on Snapchat and captioned it got to love him ❤❤❤
"There you go baby" he said turning them off and putting them down. "Come on let's go or we'll be late"

We arrived at the part of the hospital we needed. "Annabelle Brooks"
"Ok Annabelle take a seat"
We sat down I was tapping on the arm rest with my nails. Blake put his hand on top of mine and rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand. "Hey don't worry baby" he whispered.

"Annabelle" the doctor called. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, turned to Blake and stood up. We walked down a small corridor and we went into the room. "So Annabelle, there's good news and bad news"
"The bad news is that it has moved slightly" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then I opened them and looked at Blake, he had so much emotion in his eyes, then looked back at the doctor. "The good news is we can control it with treatment" I tried to smile but I couldn't. After talking for a bit about it, I was told I'd be sent letters about appointments. When we got out the door into the corridor we stopped and starred at eachother for a second then hugged, I had my head resting on his chest and my arms were around his waist, he had one arm across my shoulders and the other on the back of my head. His head was on top of mine.
"I'll always be with you no matter what"
"What about appointments during tour you can't then. And that's when I'll need you most."
"This is a UK tour so I can try to get to you if I can but I won't let you be alone"
"Let's go I don't want to be stood in hear anymore"
"Where shall we go?"
"I don't know B I just want to out this hospital"
"How about we go get some food then I take you shopping?"
"That sounds wonderful"

We went and got Nandos then went shopping. I was trying on the beautiful dress from Select. Blake was stood outside the changing rooms holding my bags, leaning on a wall, on his phone. Classic.
"B what do you think about this one?"
He looked up from his phone, his eyes widened and he smiled, leaning off of the wall. "Oh my god you look gorgeous"
"Thank you B"
I went and got dressed and Blake got me the dress. As we were leaving Select a girl came up to us.
"OH MY GOD YOU'RE BLAKE RICHARDSON"
"Yeah, that's me"
"Can I take a photo please?"
"Of course" Blake took a few photos with her.
"You must be Annabelle, Blake's girlfriend" I looked at Blake we hadn't officially released it and people knew.
"Ummm yeah" she looked at me blank for a second then she smiled.
"Awh you guys are so cute together. I am sad Blake's taken but I you guys are adorable. You'll last forever"
That's when it hit me. If this doesn't work, I won't be with Blake forever. And he'll move on and forget about me. I looked at Blake for a second, he was smiling and said "I think we will as well"
I began to cry Blake put his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.
"Is she ok? Did I say something? I'm sorry" I heard the fan say. After a few seconds he pulled back slightly still with his arms around me. "What's wrong baby" I pulled away as well with my arms still around him. "It's nothing, just me being silly. Can we just go please"
"Of course" he let go of me on one side and kept his arm round on the other.

We went back to mine. We walked in the door and my parents were stood in the kitchen talking.
"Hiya Anna how was it?" I was stood in the hallway. I started to breath heavy, my eyes filled up. I was near the stairs and I ran upstairs. Blake was left standing there. I through myself on my bed and cried.

Blake's p.o.v
Anna ran upstairs I was left standing there her parents turned and looked at me. "Blake what's happened?" Her parents asked confused. I looked around I couldn't be the one to tell them. "Blake we trusted you with our daughter you promised us you'd look after her and be honest with us. Remember that?" I remembered. One morning when Anna was asleep I was downstairs talking to her parents and I promised them I'd always be there for her, support her, care for her, look after her and just make her happy, no matter how hard. And be honest with her and them even if it was brutal. "Blake? Please tell me it's my daughter"
"I'm so sorry" was all I could say.
"No no no" her mum said. "My baby girl, this can't be true" she started from tear up. "Go after her and talk you're the one she really wants" I ran upstairs after her.