Bumps

I'm not afraid to admit, I talk to the baby all the time, every second I'm alone. Blake does too, he thinks I don't  know. I know when I'm asleep he talks to them.
"I love you so much and your mummy too" were the words I woke up to this morning.
"I love you too" I whispered back.
"Oh Anna, sorry I thought you were asleep. I was just-"
"I know Blake, I do it too. It's good for baby to here dad's voice. I mean they're only 6 weeks old but" He kissed me. It was a kiss of passion and love. I love him so much.
"What do you say to baby?" He asked me.
"Just how my day has been, what's going on"
"When do I get to see them?"
"You mean scan? 10-12 weeks"
"I can't wait to see them. They better look like you, the world would be blessed"
"Ugly me, horrible skin, dull grey eyes. No, I want them to look like you, beautiful brown eyes, the smile of an angel, everything about you is perfect. I want our baby to be just like you"
"I love all those things about you"
"Well we won't find out what they're like till they're born, but we can see  then in 5 weeks"

In pregnancy you don't 'glow' or whatever lies they tell you. You need the toilet all the time, I'm always too hot or too cold, I've got crazy acne everywhere. I don't feel beautiful.

I woke up with Blake's arm around me, hand on my belly. I put my hand on top of his interlocking our fingers. I felt a little bump under it, the first time.
"Blake!" I sat myself up.
"What's up gorgeous?!" He said  waking up with a shock.
"Look little bump is finally here" it wasn't hard to see, my stomach was normally perfectly flat now there was a little bump. Blake was still lay down, he proped himself up and kissed my belly.
"How long can we hide it from fans Blakey?"
"Well let's wait untill 12 weeks then the chance of loosing baby and having to announce it so let's wait till then"
"Good idea babe" I lent in and kissed him. "I can't believe little bump is here"
"I know, I love you so much"
"I love you too"
"There is some people we've not told"
"Who? We told our families yesterday"
"Reece and George. They should know"
"When shall we tell them?"
"Tomorrow maybe? When we go for meeting"
"Of course, I'm so excited"
"I am too, I bet they'll be excited to be Uncles"
***
"Reecey, Georgey" I said as we walked into Nandos, I gave them the biggest hug.
"Anna, we've missed you so much!"
"I don't feel abandoned" Blake smiled.
"Yeah but we don't lie Blake we've not missed you"
"Thanks boys"
"Awh we love you really"
We just sat chatting about everything. I took a deep breath.
"Boys we've got something to tell you" they looked so scared. "It's nothing bad don't worry, it's actually really good" me and Blake looked at eachother. "I'm pregnant"
"Oh my god!" Reece said.
"I thought you'd be looking forward to being uncles"
"Yes! Of course we're happy! I just can't believe that the 15 year old I first met over 10 years ago is going to be a dad. When's the little one due?"
"Well I'm only 6-7 weeks, so you've got 7 months yet"
"Is it a big secret at the moment? Liked only family and friends"
"Yeah we decided until 12 weeks it's a secret, yesterday I woke up and felt a little bump for the first time and it all felt so real, there is a person growing inside of me and not just any person mine and Blake's baby" Blake smiled at me.
"You two are so cute"