Surprise #2

I woke up the next morning and the boys were already up except Blake I left him sleeping. I went to find them they were sat at the back of the bus.
"Hey Anna you ok?" Reece asked as I walked in.
"Yeah I'm good"
"Are you sure we heard you crying last night"
"Yeah it was nothing"
"We're always hear if you need us"
"Thanks guys"
I was sat drinking my morning coffee just chatting with the guys when b came in.
"Hey b" I said
"Morning gorgeous" he replied then came over and kissed me, he sat himself next to me. He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. Reece and George were talking and I whispered to Blake "I'm going to tell them they should know"
"A you don't have to if you don't want to"
"They're my best friends. My only friends"
"Only if you're sure"
"I am" I turned to the guys. "Guys?"
"Yeah" they turned to me.
"So last night I wasn't ok I was telling Blake about something in my past, I now think it's your turn to know"
"Are you sure you want to tell us?"
"Yes you deserve to just like Blake did"
I told them everything.
"Oh my God Anna I'm so sorry"
"It's not your fault, just do me a favour never mention it"
"Of course"

***

We were in the last 2 weeks of tour.
"Where are we heading today?" I asked Blake.
"I can't remember but we're not in the bus anymore, we're in hotels now"
"What are the rooms?"
"I know we're together I don't know the rest. Is that ok?"
"Yes! I've been thinking we need our space if you get me" I smiled at him, he looked confused for a second then realised what I meant.

"Ann?" Blake called
"Yo what up?" I said back, he smiled.
"Get ready I'm taking you out"
"Where? Why? And what should I wear?"
"Secret, cause I can and I'd guess casual formal/nice. Met me in the lobby in an hour"
"Ok thank you"
I got dressed into my high waisted jeans, tartan top and my leather jacket.

I went to the hotel lobby, Blake was stood there. God he was goooorrrrgous.
"B" I said and her turned around.
"Baby you look amazing"
"Thank you, so do you. Where are we going?"
"That's a secret" He took my hand and we started walking.
"B please please tell me where we're going"
"Somewhere where you will get what you deserve"
"Wait what?"
"Ok that sounded bad but it's good"

"Ok we're here" I looked up and it was a concert venue.
"I don't get it"
"You know that band you love but they never come to the UK?" Y'all are thinking of a band like that, I've just made a name up.
"Yeah, Stars"
"They're playing here tonight and I managed to get us tickets"
"Oh My God how? It had all sold out I checked when I came here"
"I have my ways"
"Oh My God you're the best I love you so much"
"I love you too we've got VIP so we have early access so we've only got like 2 minutes till we go in. Hopefully we'll get front row"
We went in, we did get front row. I had the best time dancing to my favourite songs.

Blake's P.O.V
Anna looked so happy. She deserved it. After everything she's been through. Her favourite one handed her his pick, she turned to me so happy jumping around. I don't know what I did to deserve her. I truly love her.

Anna's P.O.V
At the end of the gig I turned to Blake I was hot, sweaty and out of breath from all the jumping and singing I'd been doing. "That was so amazing I can't believe I've finally seen them live. You are literally the best"
"Thanks but what if I told you you could meet them"
"For real? I don't know how to thank you. You're the best fiancé ever" I kissed him. We went and met them I hugged them, took photos.

We went back to the hotel, I got ready for bed, took my make up off and got into bed with Blake. "You know you're the best right?"
"Thank you gorgeous" He lent down and kissed me.

First published- 22nd August 2017
Last updated- 27 October 2017