Reunited

He turned to Ben and gave him his guitar then turned to go backstage where I was stood. When her saw me his eyes widened then smiled. We ran towards each other he wrapped his arms around me and spun me around. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Oh My God Anna I missed you so much"
"I missed you too" I lent down and kissed him.
"Anna why are you here? Not that I don't want you to be"
"Your photographer had to cancel the rest of the tour so they started my contract early." He squeezed me really tight. "That's why I didn't answer earlier I was on the plane"
We went back to the dressing room I put my stuff in and got myself the right lenses and everything sorted for the show. When I'd got everything sorted out I through myself on the sofa next to Blake. He wrapped his arm around me. "I love you"
"I love you too Anna"
The boys got called. I went too as I was the photographer. They boys did an amazing set and I got some of my best photos.
After the show I went back to the dressing room and sure enough the boys were there.
"You nailed it baby" I said as I saw Blake.
"Why thank you Annabelle but you're making Blake jealous" Reece said smiling.
"How silly of me I wasn't taking to Blake at all" I said smiling at him rolling my eyes.
"Thanks baby" he came up to me to give me a hug.
"You probably don't want to hug me I'm so sweaty" he hugged me anyway.
"I'd never miss an opportunity to hold you my love"
"Blake Edward Richardson I love you so much"
"Guys you two need to stop being cringey" George said.
"Georgeee are you jealous?"
"Maybe a little"
"I would set you up but I have no friends so. Sorry. I could call one of my old friends we haven't spoken since I..."
"Since you what gorgeous?" Blake said
"Oh nothing. Shall I call her?"
"No don't worry I'll be fine. Thanks though Anna"
"So what we doing now? Are we saying here or going to the next place?"
"We're heading to the next place but we do have a day off so... You fancy Disney?"
"OH MY GOD YES! I love Disneyland I've only been to the one in Paris I'm desperate to go to the one in Orlando"
"Well we're going tomorrow and I'm going to kiss you right in front of the castle"
"I love you baby" I kissed him