Tour before

It's all booked, everything. Now there are a few shows over the next week then we're done untill we're married. That's so weird to say, I'm marrying Blake Edward Richardson. Aaaaaaaaaa.
"Anna you ready to go?" Blake called to me.
"Yeah"
"This time next month we'll be married"
"I'm so excited! I'm going to to Mrs Richardson! Annabelle Elizabeth Richardson"
"It sounds perfect to me"

We were open about our relationship, all the fans knew about us. They'd known about us for about a year and a half we just felt it was time to tell them. I'd started doing a bit of YouTube just for fun, I'd done a few make up. Then we'd told them at the beginning of a video when Blake had done my make up, it was so cute he had no idea what he was doing. Even though he'd watched me do it nearly everyday for the last 4 years. Anyway some of the fans didn't like me, 99.9% did just some thought Blake could do better and didn't expect we'd been a couple for 4 and a half years.

Just 1 week of UK tour Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield and then we're done. Then it's the wedding!
I was at the stage just before the show, waiting for the boys.
"Hey Anna" I heard someone say.
"Yeah, yes, hello" I said turning around to see who was talking to me.
"Hi I just wanted to say I ship you and Blake, and good luck with the wedding"
"I don't like you with him" the person next to her said.
"Why not?"
"I just don't like you alright. I hope your wedding goes rubbish and it all fails"
"I... I'm gonna go"
I went round to the other side of the stage passing Blake as he was having his sound pack put on.
"Ann wait! Anna stop"
"What?" He wiped a tear away from my cheek.
"What happened why are you crying?"
"A fan told me she wants the wedding to be rubbish and everything to go wrong"
"She's not a real fan then. Why don't you shoot half the show then watch the rest of the show with everyone, my family are there and Sophie and Amber (Reece and George's girlfriends).
"Ok I will. Go out there and smash it babe, I love you"
"I love you too" he lent in and kissed me.
I did shoot half the show then I went and sat with Blake's family and the girls.
"Hey Anna you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine thank you. You?"
"Good thank you" We enjoyed the rest of the show. When it had finished we had AAA passes so went straight backstage.
"Hey gorgeous, enjoy the show?"
"Of course I did! I'm so proud of you!"
"Thank you baby"

Final show
"So Anna are you excited for you wedding?" George asked me as we were sat backstage.
"Of course I am I'm marrying the love of my life! Are you and Reece excited to be grooms men?"
"Of course" They boys got called to stage. "Enjoy the last shoot as Miss Brooks"
"I'll try" I smiled.

"As per you were amazing"
"Thanks gorgeous, ready to go?"
"Yeah, we have a week till the wedding. We need beauty sleep"