The End of the World - I

As always please leave comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts <3

-

"Do you think its cheap looking like this? Flatness costs a fortune

"Do you think its cheap looking like this? Flatness costs a fortune. I am the last human, Doctor. Me. Other than your stick-up-an ass girlfriend and her equally unpleasant accomplice."

- Lady Cassandra

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

Platform One
5.5/Apple/26

5/Apple/26

-

Lily hurried to close the door before leading Rose up the ramp to the Doctor. "So Doc?" Lily grinned coming up with her own nickname for him. "Where will you take us first?"

"Well, you tell me Red." The Doctor replied using his own nickname for her. "Backwards or forwards in time? It's your choice."

Lily glanced over her shoulder at Rose then back to the Doctor. "Forwards?" she shrugged.

"How far?"

"How far can you take us?" Lily challenged him, leaning her hands against the console.

"It's a time machine." He grinned at her. "I can go as far as you'd like."

Instead of being impressed, like the Doctor had hoped, she laughed along with Rose.

"What's so funny?" He frowned.

Regaining her composure she took a step closer to the Doctor. "You think you're so impressive." She playfully mocked.

"Oi!" The Doctor was taken back offended. "I am so impressive!"

"Sure you are." She smiled, rolling her eyes.