Aliens of London - I

As always please leave comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts <3

-

"What, for a year? You forgot for a year? And I am left sitting here

"What, for a year? You forgot for a year? And I am left sitting here. I just don't believe you. Why won't either of you tell me where you've been?"

- Jackie Tyler

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

London, England
2006

London, England2006

-

Lily and Rose decided to change back into their normal clothes seeing that the gowns may freak Jackie out a bit. The two of them stepped out of the TARDIS with the Doctor behind them, closing the door.

"How long have we been gone?" Rose asked him.

"Oh," The Doctor shrugged leaning against the blue box. "about twelve hours."

"Twelve hours? Felt longer than that." Lily laughed. "Hey Ro. We should go see Mum. Let her know we aren't dead."

"True." Rose nodded.

"What will you tell her?" The Doctor asked the two of them.

"Oh I don't know?" Lily smirked. "Maybe that we've been to the year five billion and saved a tree person from turning to ash?" her smirk turned into a soft laugh. "No, I'll just tell her we spent the night at Shareen's. Let's go Rose. Oh, and you Mister."

The Doctor raised an eyebrow as Lily spun around to him. "Don't go running off now. You've done it before." she reminded him.

"Once is way too many. Trust me. I'm not going anywhere."

And for some unknown reason Lily believed him.

-

Running up the flights of stairs, eager to see their Mum, they made it to the front door in minutes. Lily tried to fish out her house key from inside her pocket. She was surprised she handy lost it yet. It was always close.