The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - V (Final)

Continue from The Lone Wolf  & The Bad Wolf - IV

---

The four of them sat on the Prison cells bench. The only sound you could hear was Rose. She was trying to hold in her sobs. Jack held onto her hands to comfort her but he knew it wasn't enough. She needed Lily back. They all did.

The Doctor, however, was scaring Jack. He's witnessed The Doctor mad before but that was only when he argued with Lily. But now Lily was taken from him.

He knew all hell was about to break loose.

"You will be taken from this place to the Lunar Penal Colony, there to be held without trial." The Gerard explained. "You may not appeal against this sentence. Is that understood?"

The Doctor was still silent. Then, when another guard unlocked their cell, he turned to Jack. "Let's do it." That was all it took.

Jack quickly stood up and kick the guard in the back, knocking him over. He wrestled with him until he dropped his weapon. The other guard went for Rose but the Doctor managed to grab his arm and slammed him into the wall. Lynda held onto Rose. She gasped when she heard bones crack. Jack tossed him his sonic screwdriver which the Doctor caught with ease. Rose took the guards guns. The Doctor grabbed one while Jack took back his defabricator.

When they got to the lift, Jack saw Roses heartbreak turn to rage. She stood beside the Doctor ready to do whatever it took to avenge her sister.

"Floor 500." He growled.

Rose whimpered. "Why Lily?"

The Doctor couldn't answer. All he did was grab her hand. She smiled and lace their fingers tight.

-

"Okay!" Jack shouted when the all exited the lift now on Floor 500. "Move away from the desk! Nobody try anything clever! Everybody clear!" He ordered, pointing his guns at them. "Stand to the side and stay there!" They all listened with hands raised.

"Who's in charge of this place?" The Doctor demanded.

"Nineteen, eighteen."

When he saw a woman hooked up by wires he walked towards her, Rose trailing closely behind. "This Satellite's more than a Game Station." He studied the woman.

"Seventy-nine, eighty." She muttered.

"Who killed Lily Carter?" Rose shouted at her.

"All staff are reminded that solar flares-"

"We want an answer!" The Doctor declared.

"-Occur in delta point one."

"She can't reply." A man shouted. When the Doctor turned to him, he pleaded. "Don't shoot!"

The Doctor rolled his eyes. "Oh, don't be so thick. Like I was ever going to shoot." He tossed his gun to him then turned to Jack. "Captain, we've got more guards on the way up. Secure the exits."

Jack gave a firm nod. "Yes, sir."

"You." He pointed it the head controller. "What were you saying?"