World War III - I

Continue from Aliens of London - V (Final)

As always please leave comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts <3

-

"What, for a year? You forgot for a year? And I am left sitting here

"What, for a year? You forgot for a year? And I am left sitting here. I just don't believe you. Why won't either of you tell me where you've been?"

- Jackie Tyler

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

London, England
2006

London, England2006

-

In the mist of all the screaming the Doctor managed to rip off his ID card. "Deadly to humans, maybe." he said, then put the ID card on the revealed Slitheen.

He then made his way into the entrance hall running into the officers. "Oi!" They all turned to him. "If you want aliens, you've got them. They're inside Downing Street. Come on!" he ran, leading them back to the main room.

Sliding to a halt through the doors the Doctor glared as he saw the Slitheen back in their skin suits. "Where have you been?" The Slitheen posed Prime Minister told the officers. "I called for help! I sounded the alarm! There was this lightening! This kind of er . . electricity, and they all collapsed!"

One of the officers went to check a man's pulse. "I think they're all dead?"

"That's what I'm saying!" The Prime Minister continued now pointing at the Doctor. "He did it! That man there!"

"I think you will find the Prime Minister is an alien in disguise." The Doctor announced. "That's never going to work, is it?"

"No." The officer simply said.