Dalek - I

As always please leave comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts <3

-

"Get him out of there!"

- Lily Carter

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

Utah, USA
2012

Utah, USA2012

-

The TARDIS materialized in dimly lit area with carpeting and display cases. Lily was the first to step out, looking around in confusion. "Um, Doctor? This doesn't look like Westminster Abbey? You promised you'll take me to see Queen Elizabeth II's coronation."

The Doctor left the blue box followed by Rose who closed the door behind her. The Doctor went to stand by Lily, his six foot frame towering over her.

"You're right Red." He spoke. "This isn't anywhere near the church."

"Then where is it?" Rose asked. "What happened?"

"Don't know." The Doctor scratched his head looking down the hallway. "Some kind of signal drawing the TARDIS off course."

"Well if it isn't London where are we?" Lily crossed her arms.

"Earth." He told them. "Utah, North America. About half a mile underground."

"When are we?" Rose questioned.

"2012."

"God, that's so close." Rose let out a short laugh. "I should be 26. And Lily-"

She stopped when she looked at her sister. She completely forgot about Lilys little ageing issue. If Lily could age she would be thirty but she's twenty-three and always will be. Lily gave Rose a small smile indicating it's okay.