The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - IV

Continue from The Lone Wolf  & The Bad Wolf - III

---

"Hey, handsome." The Doctor turned around after hearing a familiar voice. He grinned when he saw Jack walk out of a lift. "Good to see you?" He placed the gun to his side to hug the Time Lord. "Any sign of Lily or Rose?"

The Doctor pulled away with a frown. "Can't you track them down?"

"They must still be inside the games." His hearts started to race with worry. "All the rooms are shielded."

"If I can just get inside this computer." He started to work on the console. "They've got to be here somewhere."

"Well, you'd better hurry up. These games don't have a happy ending."

He glared at him over his shoulder. "Do you think I don't know that?"

"There you go." He handed him his wrist computer. "Patch that in. It's programmed to find them."

The Doctor took it and went back to work. "Thanks."

"Hey, there." Jack winked at Lynda.

"Hello." She blushed.

"Captain Jack Harkness."

"Lynda Moss."

"Nice to meet you, Lynda Moss."

The Doctor rolled his eyes. "Do you mind flirting outside?"

"Hey! I'm completely single now. Besides, I was just saying hello!" Jack protested.

"For you, that's flirting." The Doctor countered back.

"I'm not complaining." Lynda butted in.

"Muchas gracias." He smirked, kissing her hand.

The Doctor groaned. "It's not compatible! This stupid system doesn't make sense!" Annoyed, he kicked the console. Jack grabbed the plate. "This place should be a basic broadcaster, but the systems are twice as complicated! It's more than just television. This station's transmitting something else!"

"Like what?" Jack asked.

"I don't know." He admitted in defeat. "This whole Lone Wolf thing's tied up with me. Someone's manipulated my entire life." He growled, ready to punch something. "It's some sort of trap and Lily and Rose are stuck inside it.

-

"Rose, in geography, the Grand Central Ravine is named after which ancient British city?"

The sisters decided to try and answer as many questions as they could. They were sitting ducks. Lily tried to come up with something to save them but it was hard when Anne-Droid kept asking them questions they couldn't answer.

"Is it York?" She winced.

"No, the correct answer is Sheffield."

-

"Found them." The Doctor announces, ecstatic, "Floor 407."

Lynda gasped. "Oh, my God." She said when they got to the lift. The Doctor and Jack didn't like the sound of that. "They're with the Anne-Droid. You've got to get them out of there!"

-

"Lily, in literature, the author of Lucky was Jackie who?"

"Tyler?" She guessed.

"No, the correct answer is Collins."

"Of course," Lily said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Rose, the oldest inhabitant of the Isop Galaxy is the Face of what?"