The Doctor Dances - II

Continue from The Doctor Dances - I

---

"It's afraid." The Doctor said. "Terribly afraid and powerful. It doesn't know it yet, but it will do. It's got the power of a god-" his eyes widened, realizing what he had done. "and I just sent it to it's room."

"Doctor?" Roses voice was soft.

"I'm here. Can't you see me?"

"What's that noise?" She spoke again.

The Doctor looked pale as he swallowed. "End of the tape. It ran out about thirty seconds ago."

"I'm here, now. Can't you see me?"

"He sent him to his room." Lily said, her stomach churning due to fear, "This is his room."

The four of them turned to see the child standing right behind them near the tape recorder.

"Are you my mummy?" The child asked, looking back and forth between Lily and Rose. "Mummy?"

"Doctor?" Lily, again, pushed Rose behind her and started backing away.

"Okay." Jack spoke and reached for his gun. "On my signal make for the door."

"Mummy?"

"Now!" Jack shouted, drawing his gun from his hip.

Lily and Rose couldn't help to smile when he held up a banana instead of a gun.

The Doctor grinned and revealed what he had stolen from Jack. He blasted a square hole into the wall. "Go now!" He ordered. "Don't drop the banana!"

"Why not?" Jack shouted, annoyed, as Lily pulled herself and Rose through the opening.

"Good source of potassium!" He replied following them out.

"Give me that!" Jack snatched his gun back and sealed the hole back up after they all made it through.

"Digital rewind." He winked at Lily earning a roll of the eyes from her before turning to the Doctor. "Nice switch."

"It's from the groves of Villengard." The Doctor said, taking his banana back. "I thought it was appropriate."

"There's really a banana grove in the heart of Villengard and you did that?" Jack asked.

He grinned. "Bananas are good."

When the wall started to crack, Rose shouted out. "Doctor!"

"Come on!" They all started to run in the opposite direction, but was stopped by an army of patients all muttering mummy. The Doctor held out his arm to stop them. "It's keeping us here till it can get at us."

"It's controlling them?" Jack asked.

"It is them." The Doctor corrected. "It's every living thing in this hospital."

"Okay." Jack started to ramble on. "This can function as a sonic blaster, a sonic cannon, and as a triple-enfolded sonic disrupter." He looked to the Doctor. "Doc, what you got?"