Playlist

- Above is the song for Lily's Theme -

Playlist

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

the girl || hellberg & cozi zuehlsdorff

"Cambridge to Boston. Lives in a world she's lost in. Victim of compromise. He's staring at her Aberdeen heart, London eyes, Glasgow bones. She's a whistle in the catacombs, a paradox. He's in love with the statue in a marble block. He's in love with the girl that time forgot"

all of the stars || ed sheeran

"I can hear your heart on the radio beat. They're playing 'Chasing Cars' and I thought of us. Back to the time, you were lying next to me. I looked across and fell in love. So I took your hand back through lamp lit streets I knew. Everything led back to you. So can you see the stars over Amsterdam? You're the song my heart is beating to. So open your eyes and see. The way our horizons meet. And all of the lights will lead into the night with me. And I know these scars will bleed. But both of our hearts believe. All of these stars will guide us home"

shouldn't be a good in goodbye || jason walker

"After the sadness, after the last words, caught in the silence, caught in between. After the madness and after this low shock, before the waves hits, the flood comes rushing in. This is the bad before the worse. This is the storm before the storm. And I haven't even hit the bottom of this ocean floor. This is the bend before the break. This is the mercy not the grace. This is the proof and not the faith I tried to find. Shouldn't be a good in goodbye"

stories || belle's enchanted christmas

"When I get to know him we'll find more things to say. One day I will reach him. There has to be a way. Everyone needs someone. He must need someone, too. When I get to know him better here's what I will do. I'll read him stories from picture books all filled with wonder. Magic worlds where the impossible becomes the everyday. We'll find a mountaintop and some moonbeams to sit under. I'll lead because I know the way"

tightrope || the greatest showman

"Some people long for a life that is simple and planned. Tied with a ribbon. Some people won't sail the sea 'cause they're safer on land. To follow what's written. But I'd follow you to the great unknown. Off to a world we call our own. Hand in my hand and we promised to never let go. We're walking the tightrope. High in the sky we can see the whole world down below. We're walking the tightrope. Never sure, never know how far we could fall. But it's all an adventure that comes with a breathtaking view. Walking the tightrope"