Boomtown - I

As always please leave comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts <3

-

"You're lying through your teeth!"

- The Doctor

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

London, England
2006

London, England2006

-

"So you and the Doctor are a thing now?" Rose asked, grinning ear to ear. "Seriously."

"I guess so." Lily smiled and looked over to the Doctor who gave her a smirk in return.

Unable to hold in her excitement, Rose burst out. "I think imma pass out!" She said before hugging Lily tightly.

"Okay." Jack laughed. "Take it easy Blondie."

"Oi! Quite you!" Rose pointed to Jack, letting go of her sister. "You don't know how long I've waited for this." She looked back at Lily and gave her another hug. "I'm so happy for you." She then turns to the Doctor and does the same. "Both of you." She whispered in the Doctors ear. "Took you long enough." Before playfully nudging his shoulder.

"Thanks, Ro." Lily gave her a grateful smile.

"Anyways, Explain to me again why are we going to the present day?" Jack tried to change the subject, standing behind the Doctor who was busy working on the console. "We have a Time machine. We can go anywhere! So . . " he shrugged his shoulders. "Why here?"

"We haven't seen our mum in while." Rose lied, standing beside her sister. "We miss her."

"Why are you worried, Jack?" Lily smirked, teasing him a bit. "Scared to see our mum again?"