The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - II

Continue from The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - I

---

"Doctor?" Lynda called the Doctor over to sit on the sofa with Strood and Crosbie, the other two housemates. "They said all the housemates must gather on the sofa. You've got to."

"I'm busy getting out of here. Thanks." He answered.

"But if you don't obey, then all the housemates get punished."

"Well, maybe I'll be voted out, then." The Doctor joke but eventually joined them on the couch.

"How stupid are you?" Strood asked, show a bit of anger. "You've only just joined, you're not eligible!"

"Don't try anything clever or we all get it in the neck," Lynda warned.

"Big Brother House this is, Davina Droid." A man's voice announced through the stereos. "Crosbie, Lynda, and Strood, you have all been nominated for eviction. And the eighth person to be evicted from the Big Brother House is - " The Doctor was leaning back on the couch, bored, waiting for the name. "Crosbie!"

While Crosbie's face turned to horror Lynda cried. "I'm sorry!" They hugged. "Oh, I'm sorry! Sorry!"

"Oh, it should've been me," Strood added. "Oh, that's not fair, Crosbie love."

"Crosbie, you have ten seconds to make your farewells, and then we're going to get you."

"I won't forget you!" Lynda cried.

"I'm sorry I stole your soap," Crosbie said while the three of them stood.

"I don't mind, honestly," Lynda admitted.

"Thanks for the food," Strood spoke. "You're a smashing cook. Bless you."

"Crosbie, please leave the Big Brother House."

"Bye, then. Bye, Lynda." Crosbie waved, making her way to the now open door leading to a short white corridor.

"Bye," Lynda whispered.

The Doctor raised an eyebrow while he watched Lynda and Strood make an arch, and Crosbie walked through. After the door closed, Lynda let her tears fall. "I don't believe it." She croaked. "Crosbie . ."

"It's only a game show." The Doctor reminded them. "She'll make a fortune on the outside. Sell her story, release a record, fitness video, all of that! She'll be laughing!"

"What do you mean, on the outside?" Lynda asked, confused.

"Here we go." Strood took Lynda's hand and hurried back to the sofa. The Doctor looked at the TV with them, seeing Crosbie on the screen. "What are they waiting for?" He asked. "Why don't they just let her go?"

"Stop it, it's not funny," Lynda begged.

"Eviction in five, four, three, two, one."

A beam from the ceiling shot Crosbie, and she vanished in a cloud of smoke. "What was that?" The Doctor sat up, completely intrigued now.