[Andy Richardson]

*Hello, so I am going to go through and update some of the chapters so that they are better than when this was first published and make gender neutral readers. - The Author

Y/N POV:

Being friends with the cast of Newsies is fun yet also stressful at times. You can tell on person something and it will get spread amongst everyone. Sitting around with Ryan he knows I have a little crush on one of the paper flinging boys. Lucky for me he has never said anything. Yet, knowing him he is planning something. Looking up at him, I could see in smirking.

"What are you planning?" I asked putting my laptop down

"Nothing." He answered quickly before typing on his phone again. 

"That is the biggest amount of bullshit I have ever heard," I answered "Now Ryan you better tell me what shit you are trying to pull."

"Fine, I may have slightly let it slip that you like Andy-"

"You what? My life is now over, he's going to hate me." I responded

"He won't hate you, however I do need you to trust me." 

Grabbing my laptop, I worked on some work for class and huffed at him slightly "Fine". With that Ryan smiled and soon disappeared from the room. Rolling my eyes I have the mixed feeling of everything is going to be okay and panic. Working on my essay I could feel someone's eyes on me.

"Stop starring and come sit. You're being creepy." I said

The person came into the room and I look to see David and Jacob. They both smiled at me, David took my laptop and Jacob pulled me up to my feet. The two pulled me down the many hallways in the theater. The two smiled and soon pushed me into a closet. Hearing a click once the door is shut.

"Very mature you two. Now let me out." 

Grabbing the handle it didn't budge. Great now I'm trapped, slumping down to the floor. I crossed my arms, the little amount of light making it hard to see my hands in front of me. I could hear footsteps and the boys giggling like little school girls. Pulling my phone out from my pocket I scrolled through Twitter. Soon the door opened and another body was shoved into the tight space with me. They pushed on the handle and banned on the door.

"It's no use," They jumped at hearing my voice "They won't let you out."

"Really?" Hearing the voice I now realized who it is. Andy.

Slumping to the floor across from me, I could feel his eyes burning into me. The awkward tension in the room could be cut with a knife right now. Andy cleared his throat causing me to look up the the man in front of me. Through the dark room I could see a light blush on his face. 

"Um, sorry about them." I whispered

"It's okay," He chuckled "I find it kind of odd that I got locked in here, but at the same time I don't mind. I like spending time with you." 

I smiled "I like spending time with you too. Sorry right now it has to be in a goddamn closet. I swear those boys are actual children." 

"You got that right." He answered 

Andy placed his hand on my leg, the action sent sparks through my body and a blush soon formed on my face. With the light in the room, I could see him looking at me; his eyes glancing down to my lips. 

"Hey, um- this might sound odd, but" He paused and licked his lips "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes" I whispered

Andy shuffled closer to me, cuffing my face with his hands. Pressing his lips to mine, my body erupted with euphoria. Pulling away from each other we are both smiling like dorks.

"How about I take you out on a date. Like a proper date."

"I would love that."

A few seconds later, the door swung open. Squinting my eyes as the bright light hit my eyes. Andy was the first to get up, grabbing my hand Andy helped me to my feet. Getting of the closet the three master minds behind this who thing. Andy and I headed off to get ready for the show. The entire time, I could keep the smile off my face. For once I am happy that the boys are the boys.