[A multitude of Leses]

Third Person: 

What happened what Y/N, Joshua, Luca, Anthony, and Ethan get bored at midnight? Well they go to Walmart to screw around and maybe even buy idems. They will walk to a Walmart if they have to, somethimes they can get on of the older guys to walk with them but most of the time it is just the five of them.

Y/N POV

Once again I am bored, I know something I can do but I need to see if the gang is willing to do it. I climbed out of my bed and quietly walked to the boys room, I knocked on the door and a few secounds later the door was opened. I step inside and sat down on the bed, I looked at the four boys in the room with me.

"So I'm bored" I said

"Do they have a Walmart here?" Anthony asked

"I think, i also think it is down the road" Ethan said

"Walmart adventage part six?" I asked

"yes" They all said

We all smiled and grabbed our stuff and headed out of our room. As we got into the elevator I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through Instagram. Once we got to the lobby I put my phone back into my pocket, the boys got out before me and I followed close behind them.

"So how far of a walk is it?" Ethan asked

"About a mile and a half" I answered

"Should we let someone know we are leaving?" Luca asked

"Nah, we've done this before" Anthony said

"He isn't wrong" I said "Plus we can't get into trouble if we don't tell anyone. Now lets go"

I laughed and grabbed Luca's hand and Ethan's hand, I skipped a little and swung our hand as we walked. Once we got out of the hotel I noticed how different this place looks at night, it isn't scary it is kinda calming. We all stayed close to each other since one we are in a strange place and two we are kids who are by ourselves in a strange area. We walked for half an hour when we got to the Walmart. we got inside and this is where the fun begins.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked with a smile

"Let's go and look at the fish" Ethan said

We all agreed and started to walk over to the gold fish, I smiled and looked at the small fish infront of me. I am so tempted to buy a fish but I think you have to be eighteen to do so, so I can't get one sadly. As I looked at the fish I jumped when I felt a hand place on my shoulder.

"You want one don't you?" Luca asked

"Yeah but I think you have to be eighteen. Maybe I can convince Ben or Josh to buy one for me" I said "Now I want food so lets go"

All the boys smiled and we headed off to go get some food, but what am I in the mood for? Maybe some chips and candy? Or even something to drink? Maybe I'll get all three, yeah I'll get all three.

"What are you guys getting?" I asked

"I'm not to sure, I might get some tea for back stage and in-between shows" Joshua said

"Smart, I am probally just joining to get some snack" Ethan said

"Same, now lets get them and get back before they notice we are gone and we get yelled at again" Anthony said

"Were is your sense of fun" I said

"I have a sense of fun I just don't wanna momma Josh and dad Ben yelling at us again" Anthony said

"They will let at us for like two minutes and then laugh cause they think it is the funniest thing ever" I said

"She has a point" Luca said

"I know but still" Anthony said

"Fine, how about we get the stuff we want then get back to the hotel" I said

"Deal" Anthony said

we headed off to the food to get what we wanted, Luca and I headed off to get some snacks while the other three went to go get what they wanted. I grabbed a bag of sour cream and chetter chips while Luca grabbed originals. We met back with Anthony, Joshua, and Ethan at one of the checkout lines. We payed for our stuff and started our walk back to the hotel, we joked around as we talked. Once we got back to the hotel we snuck back into our rooms without anyone knowing. All in all it was a fun night.