[Danny Qaudrino]

(A/N: you the reader is a park wolf, you have gray ears and a tail. Danny finds you and keeps you safe. Any gender)

It has been a few days since Danny found you alone on the streets of New York City. He took you home since he knows how New York treats people like you. You are a quiet person, all you really do is nodded your head yes or no. Danny treats you with lots of love. One night you had a bad dream and you couldn't go back to sleep.

"Danny?" You asked

"Yes?" He answers in a tired voice

"I had a bad dream, can I stay with you tonight?" You asked embarrassed

"Sure, come here" Danny answers

You walked over to the bed, carefully you laid down next to him. Danny wraps his arms around you and he pulls you close.

"Night" He whispers

"Night" You whispered as well

When Danny woke up before you, he looked at your body and notices that you are adorable. The way your tail curls when you sleep, and that your ears a in your face. You never look so peaceful. Danny got out of bed and started breakfast. After about an half an hour you got out of bed. Noticing Danny was gone you went you to the kitchen. 

When you went out into the kitchen you saw Danny making some food.

"Hello" You smiled

"Good morning Y/N" Danny said

"How are you?" You asked

"I am fine, thanks for asking" Danny answerd

"Danny, can you answer this question" You asked Danny nodded so you continue "why did you save me that night"

"Well, I saw you scared and alone. I knew you had been tossed to the streets so I knew I had to save you" Danny answers

You smiled and Danny pulled you into a hug. Danny kissed your forehead and your head rested on Danny's shoulder.

"I will never leave you, I promise" Danny whisper