[Joshua Burrage]

(Highschool type thing)

Josh's POV

I liked this girl but the way the school works means I'm not allowed to even talk to her. I am a jock, she is a math and theader geek. I mean she is so beautiful and the way her hair flows when she walks down the hall, god I just want to asked her out but I am pretty sure her brother would kill me. That's right her brother, he his the most popular guy in the grade he is also captain of the football team. His name is Ryan Breslin, yep I have a huge crush on Y/N Breslin. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand waving in my face.

"You okay Josh?" It was Sky

"Yeah" I said looking at him

"Were you fantising about that girl you like again?" Ben asked

"No" I snapped

"Josh likes someone, who?" Y/N brother Ryan asked

"Some geek" Sky answers

Then I saw Y/N walk towards us with her best friends Andy and Laurie. As she walked passed Ryan he grabbed her arm pulling her towards us.

"Hey sis" Ryan said

"Stop" She said

"No" Ryan said messing up her hair

Y/N pushed past him and walked away with Andy and Laurie close behind. She was gone as the flow of kids walked into the hallway as school ended. I walked to my first class which is art. I sat next to Y/N who had already started to sketch something.

"What ya drawing?" I asked

"Nothing important" She mumbles

"It looks really good" I said

"Thanks" She answers me

"So I am falling math, can you help me?" I asked

"Sure" She said

"Great. Wanna meet after school today" I said

"Yeah but I have to tell my brother" Y/N said

"Okay, where do you want to met?" I asked

"Um..... Starbucks. If that's okay with you" She said starting to blab

"Starbucks is fine" I answered her

"See you there around 5" She answers me

"5 sounds great" I told her

Just then the bell rang and I walked to my second period.

Y/N POV

I walked to my next period which I share with my brother, I sat down next to him and soon I started my notes.

"Hey um...Ryan, I'm gonna be home late" I said

"What why?" Ryan asked

"Well you see I have to help someone in a class" I said in a quite tone

"Okay" Ryan said

I smiled and countined to do my notes, I felt someone kick my chair and that is when I relized it was my bully Max. I never did anything to him and he always made my feel worthless and like I was trash. I looked down at my feet when I felt someone starring at me. It was my brother. He put his hand on my shoulder and we stayed like that till class ended. Once the bell rang I ran out of the class and to my locker.

I grabbed my stuff to go home when I remember I have to meet up with Joshua.I grabbed my stuff and started to walk to starbucks, once I got there I saw Joshua and he smiled at me. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.