[Christian Bale]

Y/N POV

I was sitting in my room when my older sister Sarah walked into my room.

"I need you to go out and find David and Les" She said

"Okay" I answered her

I got up and changed into a dress with a pair of boots.

(Your dress)

I walked outside and down the streets of Manhattan, the strike has been over for a month now but David still hangs out with the newises. They are really nice to me so I don't mind. David is my older brother and Les is my younger brother. I was walking till I got to the lodging house, I walked inside to see Specs reading on the chair.

"Hey Specs, hows the book?" I asked

"Its good, its nice to have something to do when I ain't workin" Specs said

"Oh is David and Les here?" I asked

"Upstairs" Specs said

I nodded my head before walking up the stairs, I walked into the bunk room to see all the newsies sitting around a table.

"You better not be teaching my little brother poker" I said

"Y/N"Les yelled while running over to me

"Hi Les, did you enjoy your night with the boys?" I asked

"Yes" Les said

"Where's David" I asked

"Somewhere with Jack" Les answered me "Can we stay a little longer please?"

"Sure thing kiddo" I said

Les ran over to the boys and I walked over to them and took a seat next to Race. I watched as they played poker and after a few minutes David came walking in with Jack. David walked over to me and he puled me into a hug, I hugged David back before pulling away and grabbing Les. We started to walk home when I heard a cry from something, I told David to head home with Les and I went to see what was crying. I went into an alley to see a tiny puppy all alone and it was hurt.

"Oh you poor thing, come here" I said

I fixed my dress and sat down next to the puppy before it climbed onto my lap, as I was sitting there I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I looked up as the puppy started to growl, I was face to face with Oscar Delancy.

"Hey princess" He said

"Don't call me princess Oscar, I gotta get home" I said

I picked up the puppy and started to walk out, as I walked passed Oscar he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I looked him in the eyes and pulled my wrist away. I walked out yet I knew Oscar was following me, as I walked I saw Jack. I walked to Jack who saw Oscar behind me, so Jack walked up to me and he placed his arm around me wast. Oscar walked away for us and Jack looked at me.