[Joey Burreiro]

Joey's POV

I walked into the theater to be seen by Y/N. She is in the esamble and she is also a very shy person. I walked over to her, she was reading a book. I sat down next to her as she jumped a little, she pushed her glasses up and looked at me.

"Hey Joey" She said

"What are you reading" I asked

"Oh, I am reading Ender's games" She said

"Cool, so you ready for tonight" I asked

"As ready as I can be" She smiled "My parents are coming tonight"

"That's good" I said

"Not really" Y/N said

"Why" I asked

"Well, my parents kicked me out and then I moved in with Ben and Josh till we got casted into newsies." She said

"I see" I said

"So my parents might not come but if they do they are not coming to see me" She said

Y/N was looking down at her feet and she was playing with the charm bracelet that she wears everyday. Her phone went off and she walked away to answer her phone, so I walked to my dressing room to relax before the show starts. After about 15 minute Y/N walked into my dressing room. She had tears in her eyes as she sniffiled.

"What's wrong" I asked

"My mom she- she doesn't want me in her life" Y/N cried

"Why" I asked

"Well she doesn't want me to do this as a job and I told her differently" Y/N sobbed

I pulled Y/N into a tight hug and I started to sing the Santa Fe. I soon heard Y/N crying stop and she had a small smile on her face.

"Thanks Joey" She smiled

"Your welcome, now we have a show to get ready for" I said

Y/N POV

I walk to the esamble room and I started to get ready for the show, my mom is still coming tonight and I want to prove her wrong I got into my costume and headed to the stage.

~Time Skip~

I walked off the stage with a hug smile on my face. My mother seemed impressed by me going onto stage but I am not sure. I got changed into a baggy T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants, I walked outside to meet up with Josh, Joey, Ben, Chaz and Andy. We started to walk to the hotel for a movie and pizza kinda night. We do this every other Friday night so that we don't get fat off of pizza. We all walked into Joey and Nico's room, I sat next to Joey on his bed. Chaz and Andy sat on the other and Josh and Ben sat on the floor.

"What kind of pizza do you guys want?" Andy asked

"Three meat" We all said

"Got it" He said

"So what movie are we watching today?" I asked while going through Netflix

"Ummm..... How about watch Moana" Josh said

"Perfect" I said

We started the movie and about ten minutes in the pizza arrived. We paused to movie and started to eat the pizza. I sat there laughing and smiling when I felt something hit my face. I looked over to Ben laughing his butt off, I picked up the pillow and through it back at him. Soon all six of use were in a full on pillow fight when we were interrupted by the door opening. All of our heads snapped to see Nico, Joshua, Zas and Ethan. Ethan and Joshua grabbed pillows and chucked them at Andy. Through the chaos of pillows being thrown I was pulled into the bathroom by Joey.

" Hiya" I giggled

"Hi" He smiled

Joey soon hugged me and then he pulled silly string out from behind his back.

"NOOOOOO, JOEY" I yelled

I ran out of the bathroom with silly string in my hair. Everyone started to laugh as Joey sprayed silly string on everyone. I started to feel tired so I decided it was time for bed.

"I'm gonna hit the hay" I said

"Night Y/N" Everyone said

I walked to my room, which I share with Stephanie. I laid down on my bed and I slowly fell into a deep sleep.