[Ryan Steele]

Spec's POV

I was walking to Brookyln to see my girlfriend Y/N, Y/N is a Brooklyn newsies and Spot Conlon's twin sister. Spot knows I'm dating Y/N and he's okay with it, he says that I'm better than the other newsies since I had an education. When I got to the lodging house some of the boys looked up at me and smiled, I saw Y/N sitting on the couch and I went up behind her. 

"Hey" I said

"Hi" She said

Y/N got up off the couch and walked over to me, I wrapped my arms around her. Y/N is short, just like Spot. She isn't like Spot at all, she is so sweet and wouldn't hurt a fly. I looked down at Y/N who had her head on my chest.

"What are we doing today?" I asked

"Whatever. I just haven't seen you in forever" She said

"Okay, I'm going to tell Spot I'm taking you for the day" I said

I gave Y/N a small kiss on her forehead and walked over to where Spot was.

"Hey Spot" I said

"Hey Spec, how ya been?" Spot asked me

"Good, is it okay if I take Y/N for the day?" I asked

"I don't mind as long as she's back by dark" Spot said

I nodded my head, I walked back over to Y/N and I put my arm around her waist. I started to walk with Y/N by my side.

"Where are we going?" She asked me

"I don't know but let's go" I said with a smile

Y/N let out a loud laugh as we started to run down the busy streets of New York. When we stopped running we are in Hatten'. I grabbed a hold of Y/N hand and dragged her to Medda's theater. 

"What are we doing here?" She asked

"Well I was hoping we could just chill, Medda knows we're here" I said

Y/N POV

We got to inside Medda's theater and Specs pulled me into a dressing room that wasn't being used.

"My brother is going to kill you" I said with a laugh

"He doesn't need to know" Specs said

Specs placed his hand on my waist and pressed his lips to mine, Specs deepened the kiss. I pulled away from him.

"Did you really drag me all the way here to make out with me?" I asked

"No" Specs said his face turning red

"You're cute" I said

I grabbed Specs suspenders and pulled him closer to me. Our lips smashed together and his hands found their way to my hip. My hands ended up in his hair, I knocked his hat off and tangled my fingers in his hair. I pulled away from Specs and started to blush.

"Why don't we go to the lodging house an cuddle, I mean when we haven't hung out in so long. I miss this" I said

"Understandable, lets go then" Specs said

Before we left I picked up Specs hat and handed it to him. Specs placed it back on his head, he wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked to the lodging house. When we got inside Specs pulled me to his bed, literally pulled me. When we got there Specs flopped down onto his bed and dragged me down with him. I was laying on top of Specs and he wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to his body. I let out a giggle as he placed small kisses on my cheek. 

Specs POV

I ran my fingers through her hair and I can tell she is getting tired, my one hand is playing with her hair and the other is patting her back. After a few minutes she was fast asleep, I pulled the thin blanket that was by my feet and pulled it over the both of us. Y/N and I have been dating for a few months and I love this girl with my whole heart. I looked at her as she slept, she looks so peaceful and not scared of the world. 

"Hey Specs" I voice said

"Hiya Albert" I said

"Spending time with Y/N?" He asked

"No, that's why she is laying on me" I said 

Albert put his hands up in befeat before taking a step back. Albert smirk before walking out of the room. I noticed the sun was starting to set, I shook Y/N awake. 

"You have to head home or Spot will kill me" I said

Y/N picked her head off my chest but then laid back down.

"Can I stay the night?" She asked

"That's not up to me" I said "That's Spot choice"

"Can someone go tell Spot" She asked

I kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Why not" I said

I kindly asked Albert to tell Spot, he agreed and left. Y/N smiled and cuddled into my chest, Y/N moved her so that it was in my hand. Y/N let out another giggle before pressing a kiss on my cheek. Albert soon came back and said that Spot was okay as long as she was back by tomorrow. 

"Yay" She said

"Well boys, looks like we have a guest tonight" Jack said while walking into the room

Y/N tried to hide her face as all the boys laughed at the blushing girl in my arms. 

"Guys cut it out" I said

They all said sorry and went to do there own thing, Y/N sat up and was just sitting on my lap. I sat up and placed my hand on her cheek. Most of the boys hate when we act like this but others think it's cute. 

"You hungry, you haven't eaten yet today" I said

"I'm okay. I ate yesterday" She said

" Y/N" I said 

"What, it's true" She said

"Please let me get you some food" I said

"But it's late" She said

"Good point" I answered her

"Why don't we get some sleep" She said "I'm still tired"

"Anything" I said

Y/N laid her head back on my chest and soon fell asleep.I started to drift off into a deep sleep aswell.