[Mike Faist]

Mike's POV

I was walking with the cast of Dear Evan Hansen and my girl friend Y/N. Y/N has huge anxiety, I noticed she was scratching her wrist and it was close to bleeding. I grabbed her hand away from her wrist and slightly grabbed her hand. I hate it went she does that because it hurts her and me. As we were walking me, Ben, Will and a few other people where stopped by some fans.

"Oh MY GOD YOU ARE MIKE FAIST" The one girl screamed

"I love you hair what is your secret" The other asked

The rest of the cast walked away leaving me and Y/N alone. The two girls looked at Y/N.

"Who is that?" The one girl asked

"Oh I am Y/N, Mike's girlfriend" Y/N said softly

"You, his girlfriend. How much is that loser paying you. I am a real lady you should dump her ass and go out with me." The one girl said

I looked over at Y/N who was scratching her wrist. I saw a few tears fall to the ground and she was sniffing.  I knew Y/N was crying.

"I would like it if you two did not insult my girlfriend. If you where true fans of the show you would be okay with Y/N being with me. But no so you need to back the hell off" I growled at them

I grabbed Y/N hand and pulled her away from the girls and back up to the group.

"Guys I think we are going to head home" I said

Ben nodded and I walked with Y/N home. When we got home I pushed Y/N against the door as soon as we walked into the house and kissed her.

"I know what you are thinking and it is not true,you are a very beautiful person and I love you not those girls" I said

"But they where right, I am just a mess. With huge anxiety, and social anxiety. Pulse I am scared you will leave me Mike" She said with her voice cracking near the end.

I pulled Y/N into a hug, I held her tighter than every. I leaned down and put my lips on hers. Her lips we're salty due to her crying. We pulled away and I looked into Y/N E/C. I pulled her into another hug she wrapped her arms around my waist. We both pulled away and walked over to the couch. I sat down next to Y/N, her H/C was slightly messy. I pulled Y/N onto my lap.

"I love you so much Y/N" I said

"I love you too Mike" She said

"Do you want to watch a movie? " I asked

"Yes, can we watch Newsies? " She said

"Sure nerd" I said while turning newsies on.

During King of New York Y/N was fast asleep. I chuckled, I picked her up and carried her to our room.