[Nickolas Masson]

Nickolas POV

It was a rainy day, I was walking along side my favorite person in the world. I pulled Y/N closer as we walked home from a coffee shop. Once we got home Y/N was shaking like crazy.

"Are you okay" I asked

"I am cold" She said

Then she let out a small sneeze one after another until she stopped.

"I think your sick" I said "lets get you to bed"

"No, I'm not sick Nickolas" She said "trust me I am fine-"

She got cut off by a loud cough. I finally got Y/N into the our bedroom and I laid her down.

"Babe your burning up" I said with conser in my voice

Y/N was pale and she had a case of the flu. I walked out of the our small bedroom to make Y/N some soup. I started to make home made chicken noodle soup.I walked back to our bedroom and Y/N was fast asleep, she was cuddled up to her pillow and her hair was in her face. I shook her awake and she looked at me with a tired face.

"Here, this will help you fell better" I said

She nodded and she ate the soup slowly,after she finished I set the bowl on the night stand. I laid down next to Y/N and I pulled her close to me before I kissed her forehead.

"Get better you dork" I said

"Night" Y/N mumbled tiredly

She soon fell asleep and I did soon after.

~Time Skip~

I woke up before Y/N, she looks a lot better then she did yesterday. I started to out of bed but was stopped by a smaller body on mine. Y/N was cuddled up onto my chest, she had her arms wrapped around me and her legs are on top of me as well. After about me laying in bed for half an hour Y/N finally woke up, she looked up at me and smile.

"Thank you" Y/N said

"You are so welcome love" I said

Y/N got up and stretched and she let out a small yawn as she through on one of my T-shirts. We walked out to the living room and flopped onto the couch. She sat in between my legs and she laid back onto my chest.

Y/N POV

I leaned back onto Nickolas's chest and I let out a small mep as I felt Nickolas's arms wrap around my waist.

"What do you wanna watch on TV" I asked

"Um......Tom and Jerry." He said

"Sure, you are such a dork" I smiled

I turned Tom and Jerry on and we watch ten episodes before I got hungry. I got out of Nickolas arms and I walked into the kitchen to get some cookies. I started to but them on a plate when I felt arms wrap around my waist. Nickolas placed small kisses on my neck making me let out a small moan.

"Sorry" I said quickly

"It's fine, it was kinda hot" He said with a chuckle

I started to get really flustered and I looked down so Nickolas wouldn't see my face.

"Look at you getting all flustered when I kiss you" Nickolas said

"Nickolas" I giggled

"God your adorable, you are even more cute with your glasses on." He said

"Are you horney or something?" I asked

"Maybe" He said

I giggled and I pressed my lips against his. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed for a few more seconds before pulling away for air. I rested my head on Nickolas chest.

"I love you so much Y/N" Nickolas said while kissing my nose

"I love you too Nick" I smiled

Nickolas picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then Nickolas through me down on the couch. I giggled and rolled off the couch and onto the floor, Nickolas grabbed my ankles and he pulled me closer to him.

"You think you can escape me Y/N. Well hate to break it to you but you can't" He chuckled

"Noooooo, let me go" I giggled

Nickolas pinned my hands above my head. He used his other hand to play with my shirt.

"God you are so cute" He smiled

"Gez thanks" I mumbled

Nickolas pressed his lips against mine, I kissed him back and he ran his finger on my side. He pulled away and then he kissed me again, I tried to wrap my hands around his neck but he still had his hand pinning mine go the floor. Nickolas moved his hand off of mine so I quickly sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away and I smiled.

"You know you make me really happy Nick" I said

"I know I do" He said

We both go up and sat on the couch, I cuddled into Nickolas chest as he wrapped his arms around me. We stayed like that the whole day.